Hey, Linea24 here. Since I’m now a Blog Author, I thought that the first thing I would do was bring back Open Critique Day as a regular weekly feature. Now, before I say anything else, since this is my very first time ever doing a blog post, I ask that you go easy on me. As for how this goes, you post a work of yours, finished or WIP (aka work in process, for those who are new to abbreviations), and then others give you critiques on your work. Right now, I’m going to go ahead and say that I would prefer that you post HM pictures, but I do not mind if you post the occasional non-HM picture or piece of writing. All I ask is that you only post pictures that are your own design and not any that copyrighted or based off of copyrighted characters. As for pieces of writing, I’m not sure about whether fan fiction is allowed, but for right now, just in case, don’t post fan fiction either.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #319 – Masterworks. April 24, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #318 – Classic With A Twist – Results April 23, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: The Cheesecake Factory April 21, 2017
- Caption Contest #92 April 19, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #318 – Classic With A Twist April 17, 2017
The Secret Lair