Hey, Linea24 here. Since I’m now a Blog Author, I thought that the first thing I would do was bring back Open Critique Day as a regular weekly feature. Now, before I say anything else, since this is my very first time ever doing a blog post, I ask that you go easy on me. As for how this goes, you post a work of yours, finished or WIP (aka work in process, for those who are new to abbreviations), and then others give you critiques on your work. Right now, I’m going to go ahead and say that I would prefer that you post HM pictures, but I do not mind if you post the occasional non-HM picture or piece of writing. All I ask is that you only post pictures that are your own design and not any that copyrighted or based off of copyrighted characters. As for pieces of writing, I’m not sure about whether fan fiction is allowed, but for right now, just in case, don’t post fan fiction either.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Open Nomination: HMHOF! December 6, 2016
- Character Of The Year 2016: Preliminary Round December 6, 2016
- The List: Top 10 Magic Users In Fiction December 6, 2016
- Character Design Challenge 301 – Tis the season to be fugly! December 5, 2016
- Trailers of the Week! December 4, 2016
The Secret Lair