Chrome has apparently auto updated again and once more they've broken something, so the Export function isn't working in that browser at the moment. This happened once before and within a few days they updated again and it started working. I don't know what it is they break and I don't know how they fix it, but unfortunately all I can do is wait on them. In the meantime, Firefox continues to work properly, so if you don't want to do screen captures, that's your best bet.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Spoiler-Free Review July 17, 2019
- Poll Position: Marvel’s Greatest Superhero July 15, 2019
- The List: Top 10 Worst Superhero Movies July 8, 2019
- CDC #421 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 9 – Prize for NerdandProud July 7, 2019
- CDC #422 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 10 July 7, 2019
The Secret Lair