Chrome has apparently auto updated again and once more they've broken something, so the Export function isn't working in that browser at the moment. This happened once before and within a few days they updated again and it started working. I don't know what it is they break and I don't know how they fix it, but unfortunately all I can do is wait on them. In the meantime, Firefox continues to work properly, so if you don't want to do screen captures, that's your best bet.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- The List: Top 10 Greatest Superhero Movies Of All Time June 17, 2019
- CDC #419 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 7 June 16, 2019
- CDC #418 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 6 – Results June 16, 2019
- CDC #417 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 5 – Prizes for AMS and Kellkin June 15, 2019
- CDC #418 – Team Building – Volume 2 – Part 6 June 9, 2019
The Secret Lair