Chrome has apparently auto updated again and once more they've broken something, so the Export function isn't working in that browser at the moment. This happened once before and within a few days they updated again and it started working. I don't know what it is they break and I don't know how they fix it, but unfortunately all I can do is wait on them. In the meantime, Firefox continues to work properly, so if you don't want to do screen captures, that's your best bet.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- CDC #372 – Team Building – Part 12 July 15, 2018
- CDC #371 – Team Building – Part 11 – Results July 15, 2018
- CDC #370 – Team Building – Part 10 – Prize for Kellkin July 12, 2018
- Caption Contest #122 July 11, 2018
- The Road to Comic-Con: Part 3! July 9, 2018
The Secret Lair