Chrome has apparently auto updated again and once more they've broken something, so the Export function isn't working in that browser at the moment. This happened once before and within a few days they updated again and it started working. I don't know what it is they break and I don't know how they fix it, but unfortunately all I can do is wait on them. In the meantime, Firefox continues to work properly, so if you don't want to do screen captures, that's your best bet.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Caption Contest #109 December 13, 2017
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom First Trailer and Featurette December 10, 2017
- Caption Contest #108 Result December 6, 2017
- Avengers: Infinity War Trailer Reaction November 29, 2017
- Caption Contest #108 November 29, 2017
The Secret Lair