Chrome has apparently auto updated again and once more they've broken something, so the Export function isn't working in that browser at the moment. This happened once before and within a few days they updated again and it started working. I don't know what it is they break and I don't know how they fix it, but unfortunately all I can do is wait on them. In the meantime, Firefox continues to work properly, so if you don't want to do screen captures, that's your best bet.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- CDC#392 – Results December 10, 2018
- CDC #393 – International Justice! December 10, 2018
- So Many Trailers! December 9, 2018
- CDC #391 – International Justice – Prize for StarkillerRX December 8, 2018
- Caption Contest #132 December 5, 2018
The Secret Lair