I want to take this time to apologize on behalf of the Heromachine staff to the community for today's extended outage. As soon as I discovered the site not working this morning I contacted Jeff about it and he went to work on it right away, and has been hard at work all day long working to get things back up and running smooth for us all! I want to ask you at this time to keep an eye on how things are running for you and if you see any wonky behavior anywhere on Heromachine.com to either email me at Kaldath@gmail.com , or contact Jeff directly at email@example.com and let us know about it. Jeff is looking into options new to minimize future outages, however if another outage happens you can go out the Heromachine facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/HeroMachine/267161975232 ) to keep up to date on the sites status.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Caption Contest #99 July 26, 2017
- Dunkirk Spoiler Free Review July 25, 2017
- R.I.P Flo Steinberg July 24, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #331 – There is No “I” in Team! July 23, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #330 – Wingin’ It! – Results July 22, 2017
The Secret Lair