I want to take this time to apologize on behalf of the Heromachine staff to the community for today's extended outage. As soon as I discovered the site not working this morning I contacted Jeff about it and he went to work on it right away, and has been hard at work all day long working to get things back up and running smooth for us all! I want to ask you at this time to keep an eye on how things are running for you and if you see any wonky behavior anywhere on Heromachine.com to either email me at Kaldath@gmail.com , or contact Jeff directly at email@example.com and let us know about it. Jeff is looking into options new to minimize future outages, however if another outage happens you can go out the Heromachine facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/HeroMachine/267161975232 ) to keep up to date on the sites status.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- CDC #381 – History Revisited – Prize for StarkillerRX September 23, 2018
- CDC #381 – History Revisited – Results September 23, 2018
- CDC #382 – High School Confidential! September 23, 2018
- CDC #380 – To Boldly Go! – Prize for Superfly30 September 22, 2018
- The Predator Spoiler Free Review September 19, 2018
The Secret Lair