I want to take this time to apologize on behalf of the Heromachine staff to the community for today's extended outage. As soon as I discovered the site not working this morning I contacted Jeff about it and he went to work on it right away, and has been hard at work all day long working to get things back up and running smooth for us all! I want to ask you at this time to keep an eye on how things are running for you and if you see any wonky behavior anywhere on Heromachine.com to either email me at Kaldath@gmail.com , or contact Jeff directly at email@example.com and let us know about it. Jeff is looking into options new to minimize future outages, however if another outage happens you can go out the Heromachine facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/HeroMachine/267161975232 ) to keep up to date on the sites status.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #180- Team-Up July 25, 2016
- Justice League ComicCon Trailer July 24, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #179 (Inspired By Music) Winner July 24, 2016
- The List: Top 10 Characters I’d Like To See In An X-Men Live Action TV Show July 19, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #179- Inspired By Music July 18, 2016
The Secret Lair