I want to take this time to apologize on behalf of the Heromachine staff to the community for today's extended outage. As soon as I discovered the site not working this morning I contacted Jeff about it and he went to work on it right away, and has been hard at work all day long working to get things back up and running smooth for us all! I want to ask you at this time to keep an eye on how things are running for you and if you see any wonky behavior anywhere on Heromachine.com to either email me at Kaldath@gmail.com , or contact Jeff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know about it. Jeff is looking into options new to minimize future outages, however if another outage happens you can go out the Heromachine facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/HeroMachine/267161975232 ) to keep up to date on the sites status.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #189 – Nana Nana Nana NOT Batman! September 26, 2016
- Anime Talk: Review of “Orange” September 25, 2016
- Pop Quiz – Spirits of Autumn – Results September 25, 2016
- Demolishing A Mystery, Or: Why I Never Want To Know The Joker’s True Identity September 25, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #188 – Masterworks. – Results September 25, 2016
The Secret Lair