Back in MY day, comics didn't have to make sense!

(From "Lightning Comics" volume 2, number 2, 1941.)

11 Responses to Back in MY day, comics didn't have to make sense!

1. Avatar Gabe Puratekuta says:

Kangaroo = cannibal?? Was that guy on something before the rifles?

2. Avatar Gerokeymaster says:

In this month’s issue of “Stag”: Kangaroos Ripped My Flesh!

Wow, I can’t wait for Kangaroo Week to start up on Discovery.

Also, the letterer is incompetent. He apparently spelled it “kangarous.”

4. Avatar Dr. Shrinker says:

He couldn’t have gone with a scarier animal? One that actually eats meat like, I don’t know, penguins?!?

5. Avatar Frankie says:

They probably have kangerous sores from some kind of sickness(mad kangaroo disease?), that they then spread to the people, causing the humans to think that other people were biting/attacking them.

6. Avatar The Atomic Punk says:

I would consider a kangaroo eating Australian to be cannibalism. ;p

7. Avatar Skarchomp says:

My guess is the guy realized that these kangarous were cannibals that just so happen to like human flesh as well.

8. Avatar William A. Peterson says:

Myro:
    Wow, I can’t wait for Kangaroo Week to start up on Discovery.

Also, the letterer is incompetent.He apparently spelled it “kangarous.”

Nope! It was a Clever Concatonation! ‘Kangaroos’ plus ‘Dangerous’ yields, ‘Kangarous’! Amazing wordplay, don’t you see? 😉
    {Okay, Marvo, NOW can I have my No-Prize?}

William A. Peterson: Nope! It was a Clever Concatonation! ‘Kangaroos’ plus ‘Dangerous’ yields, ‘Kangarous’! Amazing wordplay, don’t you see?
    {Okay, Marvo, NOW can I have my No-Prize?}

HA!

10. Avatar punkjay says:

This guy really needs to get his eyes checked if he mistakes a kangaroo for a human

11. Avatar punkjay says:

Wow this guy guy needs glasses. It’s not human it’s a kangaroo! My next question is how sadistic is the lady laughing at him?