We had some great entries for our last Caption Challenge, thanks everyone! You were tasked with coming up with a funny caption for this random comics panel:
Without further ado, my personal favorites were:
- Gero: Not all the New Gods were better off after Infinite Crisis…
- chrisglen: Unfortunately for Highfather, he hasn’t seen Super Size Me. Can Morgan Spurlock save him in time?
- Daniel: Darkseid’s latest ploy to hide the Anti-Life Equation in Happy Meal puzzles didn’t go according to plan.
- JWMan: This week on Undercover Boss…
- Twiggy: Grimace gets an upgrade
- Herr D: Complaints mysteriously stopped at one location.
- BenK22: You’re going to get it his way.
- Myro: “Despite knowing the Anti-Life Equation, Darkseid was not trusted with the recipe for the secret sauce.”
- Calvary_Red: I hope you appreciate, Kal-El, that everything that happens from this point is on your hand. The grills will rain fire, the grease will boil, the streets will run red with the ketchup of billions served.
My overall top line, however, has to be from JWMan, "This week on Undercover Boss ..." I do like that show, and I think Darkseid going undercover at the Apokolips McDonald's is hilarious.
Thanks again for entering, everyone!