META: Prizes

With the release of the Steampunk Bracelet, I am now completely caught up on "named" prizes! Well, except for a gun for Gene that's currently in limbo awaiting approval from the original artist.

Here are the people who have won a contest but who have not yet claimed either a specific prize or a "next item up" donation:

• PapaKrok - Character Contest 73 (Virgo)
  • dblade - Character Contest 76 (Animalia II)
  • dblade - Caption Contest 103
  • PhatChick - Character Contest 83 (Lust)
  • Worf - Caption Contest 105
  • Loki - Caption Contest 106
  • Frevoli - Caption Contest 107
  • LoneWolf6155 - Caption Contest 111
  • Frankie - Caption Contest 112
  • 1rd2th3st - Caption Contest 115
  • Bael - Caption Contest 121

I've got eight "next item up" requests, which according to the list would be:

• Mecha parts
  • Quarian Battle Suit Pieces
  • Chain Sword
  • Sci-Fi armor
  • Earrings
  • Omni Glove
  • Space Marine Armor 1
  • Black Ant style wrist blasters

If you're interested, the items after that (not currently "claimed") are:

• Army sweater
  • Nathan Drake style sweater
  • Wheelchair (with blanketed legs)
  • Battle Axe, Bronze
  • Chinese Broadsword
  • Shoe bottom for in-your-face kicks
  • Battle Axe
  • Battle Axe, Gimli Style
  • Sci-fi pistol
  • Battle Axe, Sickle-bladed
  • Hazmat Helmet 2
  • Ilwoon Sword
  • Apollo Space Suit Pieces

If none of those really strike your fancy, we could do another round of replacement item nominations and voting to pick new ones.

from comments.php we have comments

19 Responses to META: Prizes

1. ams ams says:

Is there a deadline for all these crazy people who have not named their prize? I’m after your “lucky charms”….

2. Avatar dblade says:

I’m missing one prize (Cosmic Contest). 🙂

As for the prize requests, MY BAD. I posted my requests in a blog entry rather than emailing you directly. Good thing they were overlooked, too, because I changed my mind on one of the prizes.

Prize 1: My Portrait (picture to be sent tonight)

Prize 2: My daughter’s portrait (picture to be sent tonight) She loves using Hero Machine and she will love it even more if her head is in there.

Prize 3: Hero sketch of Ms. Amazing (my flagship character for my supers campaign)

Come Hell or high water, I will send an email tonight with all the details.

So say we all!

3. Avatar fuzztone says:

Did I claim my Pop Quiz one in the end, Jeff? I’m never quite sure of the official communication channels….

No worries, dblade, it’s my fault for not keeping up with the blog posts. I have your three requests logged now and will look for the reference emails.

Fuzztone, I don’t remember you choosing something, my apologies for missing it. But if you could re-post it here or send me an email I’d appreciate it.

5. Avatar Frevoli says:

Hey Jeff

For my prize, could I have a full length cape hanging forward over the arms (as displayed on good old Moon Knight here)

maybe have it as a shoulder piece; so while you can have it full on, you can also have it on one side only

Frevoli:
    Hey Jeff

You got it, Frevoli.

7. Avatar LoneWolf6155 says:

Jeff, I made a prize request several weeks ago. You even answered the question I had about Heromachine Lordi Edition.

“I think I would like a MK. 14 Mod 0 EBR. In other words this: http://www.athenswater.com/images/img55.jpg

the first picture is the best I could find but the stock is completely collapsed

By the way, it would helpful if we had a link to images of the original prize requests because I have forgotten what a lot of them look like.

My apologies LordWolf6155 — I have them saved now. I don’t know what happened …

9. Avatar LoneWolf6155 says:

Jeff Hebert: My apologies LordWolf6155 — I have them saved now. I don’t know what happened …

That’s okay, don’t worry about it.

What do the “Sci-fi pistol” and the “Sci-fi” armor look like?

10. Avatar fuzztone says:

Cheers Jeff. Having wracked my brain and completely failed to think of something entertaining, I think I’l choose the…

* Shoe bottom for in-your-face kicks

If that’s OK? Thanks.

fuzztone:

* Shoe bottom for in-your-face kicks

If that’s OK? Thanks.

Sounds good, Fuzztone, thanks!

12. Avatar Phatchick says:

For my prize, I’d like to see a more upscale urban street design, storefronts or a mall interior.

Phatchick:

You got it!

14. Ace Lions Ace Lions says:

did dblade send the file for the boots that dissappered sorry for asking I jsut think the boots are really cool

15. Avatar FRM says:

what i’d like for my second prize is a more concentrated firey-thing in itemright:energy. like jet-boost-things. like what you see coming from iron man’s feet:

FRM:

Can do, thanks FRM!

17. Avatar FRM says:

Jeff Hebert: Can do, thanks FRM!

thank YOU, sir!

18. Avatar dan says:

are all of them claimed or can i take them

That’s not how it works, Dan. Periodically I take the x number of unclaimed prizes, and solicit ideas for replacement prizes. I put all the suggestions into a poll, and the top x vote-getters are what get replaced.