(From "Target Comics" number 5, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“And now we’re going to boil these root to make lubricant. Never mind why, a mountee scout always has to be prepared…”
Just for a moment there I thought O.G. Flash was being a durteh old man with the junior ROTC kid…
What, just because he’s in Boyville, they dressed him in purple and called him “Pretty Boy” while his “teacher” has on a purple Easter bonnet you think something untoward is going on? For shame!
Exactly Jeff. Next they’ll say that even the concept of Boystate – an elderly scientist wanting to establish a productive, nourishing settlement for America’s unwanted boys – is something suspect.
with help from his teenage assistant, Captain Johnson
I didn’t know NAMBLA published comics.
I don’t think that boyville is a place.I think that boyville is code for male anatomy.
Say what you will, but Pretty Boy is very excited about Boyville. Either he wants what’s coming next, or he’s the most naive person on the planet.
I’m thinking Boyville is, in reality, Neverland Ranch, or the preist’s dormatory! Either way those poor kids are going to get it “in the end”.