(From "Uncanny X-Men" number 150, ©Marvel Comics.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
is magneto about to make out with a dead thirteen year old!
That wouldn’t be his worst crime, Watson. 🙂
Well, at least here, she got rid of the leg warmers and skates, that’s at least 3 colors gone bye-bye.
Caption contest for the next panel- The XMen stand around in a circle. Someone yells: Oh snap Magneto, you just served.
Bad move Magneto. You should have just given her fashion advice. You know, before you moved onto your horrendous “Purple period.”
What an evil little bigoted star.
I think he accidentally turned her into an Oscar while practicing his acceptance speech…
“I took one look at your costume and decided that was a far better plan.”
Is it me or is there a glaring size disproportion between Kitty and Magneto?
No Dan, it’s just that she’s a 13 year old girl and he’s an adult man.
I remember this issue. Storm is standing behind Mags saying “Magneto! If you have a deity… pray to it!”
But then he talks his way out of hot blazin’ electric death somehow. Later, he and Rogue become an item in the Savage Land. Wow, did I nerd out just now.