(From "Man'O'Mars" number 1, 1953.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Johnny Depp gained 300 lbs?
We could only hope!
You sure it wasn’t jelly-filled, chocolate-covered, bacon-wrapped Twinkies?
clearly everyone has fun house vision therefore believing themselves too thin and over eating creating an entire world of fat un biased people but in other news racism is on the rise
Hover technology has been perfected! You don’t have to walk ANYWHERE anymore!
So WTH was the original ad?
It was for some kind of miracle diet device. It’s amazing how little weight-loss advertising and claims of no-work diets have changed over the years.
All the skinny people died?
…And by the way, I’m ONE of the skinny people!
Oh, god, I hope it’s not the one with the spiders. *twitch*
haha,Wow. The goofiness continues.