Congratulations to the winner of Caption Contest 90, for subtlety, humor, and very sly innuendo -- JOEL!
Joel, just let me know what you'd like for your prize.
We had a number of very funny runners-up, as well, which I now present for your edification and enjoyment. Note that Joel had a second one that was almost as funny, and Dan McDorman had three. Impressive!
“For the last time!”
“I am NOT a furry!”
1) “This seems to be a little unorthodox, master.”
2) “Are you sure this is part of typical jedi training?”
1) This is the last straw, Leonard.
2) I’m never going to one of these conventions with you again!
count libido Says:
“Okay, I dressed up as Asohka for you for ComicCon…”
“Now can we pleeease go shopping?”
Watson Bradshaw Says:
“A few more tentacles…..
And we can sell this book in Japan.”
Dan McDorman Says:
1. What do you mean ‘AAAARRGH’…
2. …isn’t a safe word?!?
1. I think you misunderstood when I said…
2. …”I support womans suffrage!”
1. Okay I 100% refuse to believe…
2. …that this is how Yoda started.
1. “You’ll never take my FREEDOM!!!”
2. “Oh, I guess that’s exactly what you’re taking… damn.”
Blue Blazer Says:
“This is not the sex slave you’re looking for.”
“THIS IS NOT THE SEX SLAVE YOU’RE LOOKING FOR!”
Ballon One: Hey skyguy. I know it might be a little late to say this but…
Balloon 2: IT’S A TRAP!