Granted, it's called the "Hero" machine, but let's be honest -- the Flash programming environment is fairly value-neutral. Which means it's time for you to unleash your inner bad-guy!
That's right, your character design challenge for this week is to create the baddest of the bad-asses, the scummiest of the villainous scum, the evilest of the evil overlords! The person who submits the coolest looking, most awesome, absolutely dead-on killer criminal character will win his or her choice of a) any item or b) any portrait to be included in HeroMachine 3.
- All entries must be in JPG or PNG form (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like ImageShack, PhotoBucket, the UGO Forums, whatever);
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image cannot have been used in any previous HeroMachine character design contest -- we had an "Angels and Demons" contest and a "D&D Character" contest a while back, for instance, and I don't want repeats of stuff you already did for those;
- Please name your files as [your name]-[character name].[file extension]. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his "Bayou Belle" character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image (like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). If you see "preview" or "rotate" somewhere in the link you're probably doing it wrong.
- All entries must be in by next Monday, when I'll choose a winner, who will receive his or her choice of any item or a portrait to be included in the final HeroMachine 3 program, or a "Sketch of the Week" style black and white illustration.
No limit on entries this week, so knock yourselves out. Just make them good!