Thanks to everyone who entered Caption Contest 85, our Halloween Dress-up Edition! Some of the entries I thought were particularly funny were:
- Loki: Safety word! Safety word!
- Gargoyle323: “O.K., O.K., I think you really DO look like Lion-O from the ThunderCats!”
- Gargoyle323: “I’ll quit telling people to spay and neuter their pets.”
- Miriam: I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to call you a Thundercats ho!
- Blue Blazer: To hell with society, Brian! Marry me!
But I could only pick one winner, so I went with the one that I thought was a) the funniest, that also b) conveyed some sense of a larger story beyond just the one panel. And that caption was submitted by none other than ... Bael!
Bael wins his (or her, heck, I dunno, that's what internet anonymity is all about!) choice of a) any item they like to be included in HeroMachine 3; b) any portrait to be included in HM3; or c) any subject they like (within reason) for a Sketch of the Week style black and white custom illustration.
Congratulations and thanks to everyone for participating!