In honor of the American holiday of “Labor Day”, your character creation challenge for the week is to come up with a character who in some way incorporates the concept of a laborer, your basic person who works with their hands and tools in some ways. Ditch diggers, brick layers, construction guys, assembly line workers, the people who go out and toil away in the hot sun getting their hands dirty.
Only in this case, they do it with super powers.
Some examples from the comics would be “The Absorbing Man”, who has a demolition ball and chain as his weapon, or the “Bulldozer”, or even the horrible “Truk”.
The rules are the same as always:
- All entries must be submitted as a comment to this post;
- Each entry must have a link to a publicly accessible web site (i.e. the UGO Forums, ImageShack, whatever) where the image of your character is posted;
- Please name your files as [your name]-[character name].[file extension]. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- If possible, please make the link go directly to the image (like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). If you see “preview” or “rotate” somewhere in the link you’re probably doing it wrong.
- The contest ends next Monday, whereupon I will choose an overall winner, who receives his or her choice of either any item they like, or a portrait, to be included in the final HeroMachine 3 version.
Good luck, everyone!