(From "Stars and Stripes" number 5, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Jeff, I don’t know if this is a real comic panel, because it looks a bit like fan art, but I love the “demotivational poster” that was made using it, and I thought it might make for a funny RP:
That is funny Gero!
These days, the line is “They’ve got a pill for that.”
“That Ray must be a real looker…”
He is, Dan Gonzalez! It’s the band jacket that does it:
Well, I know that I can’t look away, kingmonkey. It’s like coming across an accident that the cops aren’t shooing people away from yet.
wow, that Ray must have been something to look at!