(Image and characters © Marvel Comics.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I don’t think “morale” was the word he was thinking of.
These kinds of scenes make me wish for a “Mad Men” style series about the comic book creators of the 1960s. All the sexism, none of the fashion.
“Now why don’t you go make some lunch for us, darling”
Another classic case of trying to be appreciative of women…but not really knowing how. It’s like the way Ian Fleming wrote black people.
Yeah… ugh. BUT James Freakin’ Bond would know what to say to Sue just then. (bonk-chika-wah-wah…)
“Gee, thanks Reed”
“Shut up Sue”
Nothing like some good old fashion sexism to put superheroines in their place. Thanks, Marvel.