Hammerknight has put together a great quick guide to how to properly place hands on your illustrations. HeroMachine 2 didn't let you change anything from the default spots so it wasn't an issue, but with HM3 you can rotate and move and flip the arms and hands however you like, and sometimes that can cause problems. Even we professional illustrators sometimes have to break out a mirror and check out how things are supposed to go, so I am sure you'll find this wonderful guide very handy. Thanks HK!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom First Trailer and Featurette December 10, 2017
- Caption Contest #108 Result December 6, 2017
- Avengers: Infinity War Trailer Reaction November 29, 2017
- Caption Contest #108 November 29, 2017
- Firepower! November 27, 2017
The Secret Lair