Hammerknight has put together a great quick guide to how to properly place hands on your illustrations. HeroMachine 2 didn't let you change anything from the default spots so it wasn't an issue, but with HM3 you can rotate and move and flip the arms and hands however you like, and sometimes that can cause problems. Even we professional illustrators sometimes have to break out a mirror and check out how things are supposed to go, so I am sure you'll find this wonderful guide very handy. Thanks HK!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- CDC #397 – Two’s Company…Results January 21, 2019
- CDC #398 – #LilyStrong January 20, 2019
- Caption Contest #133 January 16, 2019
- CDC #396 – Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match – Prize for Cant Draw January 15, 2019
- CDC #396 – Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match – Results January 14, 2019
The Secret Lair