Hammerknight has put together a great quick guide to how to properly place hands on your illustrations. HeroMachine 2 didn't let you change anything from the default spots so it wasn't an issue, but with HM3 you can rotate and move and flip the arms and hands however you like, and sometimes that can cause problems. Even we professional illustrators sometimes have to break out a mirror and check out how things are supposed to go, so I am sure you'll find this wonderful guide very handy. Thanks HK!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Caption Contest #122 Results July 18, 2018
- CDC #372 – Team Building – Part 12 July 15, 2018
- CDC #371 – Team Building – Part 11 – Results July 15, 2018
- CDC #370 – Team Building – Part 10 – Prize for Kellkin July 12, 2018
- Caption Contest #122 July 11, 2018
The Secret Lair