Hammerknight has put together a great quick guide to how to properly place hands on your illustrations. HeroMachine 2 didn't let you change anything from the default spots so it wasn't an issue, but with HM3 you can rotate and move and flip the arms and hands however you like, and sometimes that can cause problems. Even we professional illustrators sometimes have to break out a mirror and check out how things are supposed to go, so I am sure you'll find this wonderful guide very handy. Thanks HK!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Caption Contest #130 Results November 14, 2018
- CDC #388 – International Justice – Results November 12, 2018
- R.I.P Stan Lee November 12, 2018
- CDC #389 – International Justice! November 12, 2018
- CDC #387 – Trick or Treat – Prize for StarkillerRX November 11, 2018
The Secret Lair