Hammerknight has put together a great quick guide to how to properly place hands on your illustrations. HeroMachine 2 didn't let you change anything from the default spots so it wasn't an issue, but with HM3 you can rotate and move and flip the arms and hands however you like, and sometimes that can cause problems. Even we professional illustrators sometimes have to break out a mirror and check out how things are supposed to go, so I am sure you'll find this wonderful guide very handy. Thanks HK!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Deadpool 2 Trailer Drops! November 15, 2017
- Caption Contest #107 November 15, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #345 – What’s In A Name? November 13, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #344 – What’s In A Name? – Results November 12, 2017
- Caption Contest #106 Results November 9, 2017
The Secret Lair