Hammerknight has put together a great quick guide to how to properly place hands on your illustrations. HeroMachine 2 didn't let you change anything from the default spots so it wasn't an issue, but with HM3 you can rotate and move and flip the arms and hands however you like, and sometimes that can cause problems. Even we professional illustrators sometimes have to break out a mirror and check out how things are supposed to go, so I am sure you'll find this wonderful guide very handy. Thanks HK!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #333: Triple Play! – Results August 20, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: What is it good for? August 18, 2017
- Caption Contest #100 Results August 16, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #333: Triple Play! August 14, 2017
- The Dark Tower Spoiler Discussion August 13, 2017
The Secret Lair