Poll Position: Facials

Setting aside all pretenses of intellectual discourse, I would like to divert this blog temporarily to judging truly weighty matters:

{democracy:116}

I confess this train of thought left the tracks at Chris' Invincible Super-Blog, where he often refers to his favorite classic Jim Aparo Batman scene of the Dark Knight knocking a criminal out with a car battery.

So no drawn-out analysis of the options this week*, just sit back and think about various ways of jacking someone up, Caped Crusader-style, and inner nirvana will be yours.

*By which I mean the clear answer should be "Aquaman".

16 Responses to Poll Position: Facials

1. Avatar Gene says:

Wonder Woman’s Bustier. On the condition that the Dark Knight remove it from her body in the (full paged) frame before said facial.

2. Avatar Ian says:

I can’t add an answer from my phone, but if I could, I think that even better than Aquaman would be him hitting someone in the face with Guy Gardner’s face (while still attached to Guy Gardner). Bwaaaahahahaha!

3. Avatar PCFDPGrey says:

Cripes! It’s not letting me add an answer. Anyway, I would have to say Zan and Jayna:
    “Wonder twin powers, ACTIVATE!”

hahahaha

4. Avatar Darth_Neko says:

That is why I chose the used condom. I bet you, Bruce Wayne is the male gigolo of the DC universe. I mean check out all the hot chicks he works with or against?! Catwoman, Poison ivy, Oracle, Wonder Woman… the list goes on. I mean at one point or time, he probably slept with all of them. I mean he must have those things laying all over the Batcave! lol XD

And with that, user submissions for the poll are off. Probably forever.

6. Avatar cavalier says:

It’s sad people are abusing user-submitted poll choices. I know they can got a bit out of hand but it’s reached a new low. Don’t know if it’s possible, but can abusers be hit with a Ban Hammer?

Maybe grown-ups could recommend additions in the comments, where Jeff could consider them.

Good idea, Cavalier.

If you have a voting option you want included, leave it here and I’ll add it.

8. Avatar Gero says:

Definately Aquaman. It’s about time the guy was good for something…

9. Avatar Darth_Neko says:

Oi, I didn’t post that ‘Used Condom’ thing. I just voted for it, I didn’t mean to ruffle any-one’s feathers; but I actually thought the user submission thing was gone anyway and you posted that. :Sigh: πŸ™

10. Avatar Loki says:

If I could, I’d go with Chuck Norris.

11. Avatar Ashe says:

I went with Aquaman because its like a shark, but slightly more embarrassing for the other guy. Slightly.

12. Avatar William A. Peterson says:

Of course, Aquaman is the best answer!
    Wonder Woman’s bustier isn’t even Chainmail, so wouldn’t even do any extra damage!

13. Avatar Worf says:

Ok, for once I’m actually GLAD I got here late. What’s with the condom bit???? Someone actually posted that as an answer???

Jeff, as much as I like sticking my own answer whenever I can, I won’t blame you if you don’t allow user submissions for a long time. Dang… Some people have no sense of PGness….

14. Avatar knight1192 says:

Now let’s be perfectly honest here. No one’s going to really care if Wonder Woman’s bustier does any damage to the victim. Most of us are going to vote for the bustier for one reason and one reason only. And Gene’s already hit on the reason. Topless Wonder Woman. Even the guy being hit with the bustier is not gonna care what he got hit with once Batman rips it off her.

15. Avatar Xstacy says:

I’m sure Frank Miller would get to Batman flinging around Wonder Woman’s bustier if he were given enough time on All-Star Batman and Robin. The only question would be if Wonder Woman said yes, or said no when she really meant yes, just to keep her man-hating cred. (Because, hey, it’s the Goddamn Batman–every woman wants him.)

16. Avatar Brad says:

The Bustier, for sure, and naturally a security camera is set in the perfect place to catch all the action, leading to the ultimate viral video.

Hey- it’s a comic panel, why have limits?