(From "The Blue Beetle" number 13, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“Man, this wartime rationing is really a pain!”
Well, he doesn’t fear embarrassment, anyway.
I wanna know how he got that radio flyer to fly like that towards the minininjerks.
Oh, I get it! It’s a Volkswagen Beetle!
Take down those Japanazis, Beetle!!
so your telling me that if i dress all in blue and sit in a wagon i can run people over? AND not only that but be called a superhero TOO???
Well, he did have Super Strength, so I suppose he could have propelled the Wagon that way…
but, yeah, it’s a touch silly!
Y’know, maybe we’re being too hard on him. I mean, if I was a super-strong hero about to beat up on a bunch of regular joes, I might want to inject a little fun into the situation too. If you were playing a GTA game, and a little red wagon was a mode of transport you could use, would it not be terribly tempting to use it to bowl people over?
I think he is watching too much “Fast and Furious – Tokyo Drift”…