I'm going to try something a bit different this week, and challenge you to come up with the best character portrait for someone named "Capstan". Whoever comes up with the best design (as judged by me) will win inclusion in a new "Hall of Fame" category on HeroMachine.com, which will feature each winning character in their own post, along with credit to you, a link to a web page of your choice (assuming it's clean!), and if you like, a brief history or story about the character. You'll also get to pick one item to be included in HeroMachine 3.
You can use any HeroMachine version you like, from Shakti to the Horror Edition to HeroMachine 3 Alpha, or whatever you like. To enter, make a comment to this post with a link to where your character can be seen online. If you don't have web hosting space, I recommend using the UGO HeroMachine Forums, where I've made a topic for this contest (registration required to post images). Or you can put it on Flickr, Photobucket, Facebook (make sure it's a public album), etc. So long as people can view the image without having to register or be on some kind of authorization list, I don't care where you put it. Just make sure you put the link to it in the comments to this post, or it won't count.
So, a quick review of the rules:
- Best costume design for a character named "Capstan" wins an entry in the Hall of Fame, as well as the ability to choose an item for inclusion in HeroMachine 3.
- All entries must be left as a link to an image in the comments to this post.
- You can use any HeroMachine version you like, but only HeroMachine versions -- no Marvel Creator or Her-O-Matic or whatnot.
- Enter as often as you like. If you have a description/history for the character, leave it in the same comment as the link please.
- Contest ends next Tuesday, winner to be chosen by Jeff Hebert.
Good luck everyone!