I am happy to announce that the winner of Caption Contest 47 (and his own custom black and white illustration of whatever he likes) is ... Steve!
As you'll see from the Honorable Mentions below, there were a lot of good entries this week. While Steve's wasn't necessarily laugh-out-loud funny, I did think it had a great sense of snark about it.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who entered, particularly the long list of Honorable Mentions (like I said, it was a good week):
- Tal: Sorry, that’s not the safeword!
- Rick: “Whose Got yer nose?”
- John: Dude. Tic-Tac. Seriously.
- Cory: All your face are belong to us.
- miggo: Zed? It’s Maynard. The spider just caught a new fly..
- Whit: A wiseguy, eh? Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk…
- Danny Beaty: I don’t want a “Watchtower”!
- primate9683: Perhaps if you’d put holes in the mask BEFORE, you wouldn’t have knocked everything down…
- D: There’s something in your eye… Oh, it’s my finger.
Keep your eyes on this space for the next Caption Contest and YOUR chance to win a professional illustration, coming up later today!