(From "Super Mystery Comics", Vol. 1, No. 6, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Wow. I mean simply, wow. Even had the word “job” in the panel too. And who could forget the subtle motion lines placed right near the crotchal zone? Oh and one more observation (…which I had to edit because I almost spelled it obserBATION.), this guy looks like the Red Hood. This doesn’t seem like The Joker’s day, does it?
The Joker should BE so lucky!
…That is to wrong for words.
So the monkey’s Tito. Does that mean the man covering his face is Micheal?
Good one Frankie!
When the monkey spanks YOU, it’s called “clubbing Dr. Chandra”, I think.
In soviet Russia, monkey spanks you!
The pot-head has a monkey on his back.