I don't think anyone noticed, but I didn't publish a "Monday Mashup" last week or today in favor of exploring the "Comic Book Improv" concept instead. So I'd like to take this chance to get your thoughts on the whole Mashup experiment. Was it good, bad, or indifferent? Would you like to see it return, or stay blissfully dead? If you want it to come back, what did you like or dislike about it?
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Kaldath’s Corner: Review – SCANDAL “Take Me Out” July 26, 2016
- The List: Top 10 Comic Book Characters/ Teams That Should Get Their Own Live Action TV Show July 26, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #180- Team-Up July 25, 2016
- Justice League ComicCon Trailer July 24, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #179 (Inspired By Music) Winner July 24, 2016
The Secret Lair