(From "Target Comics", volume 2, number 1.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I’d buy it. Low-key, but intriguing.
“Doctor! My pencil is burning!”
“Well, it’s on fire. Hmm, let me take a look at it. Your pencil caught on fire because of excessive friction.”
Sadly, Pencils of Fire never got published, as the original drafts burned up before they could get to the inker.
That’s so bad, I can’t believe I wrote it.
What else would you write a scathing letter with?
Oh, come on! It made the Transmogrifier’s Best Seller List! It beat out Beverages Of Stone, Hammers Of Glass, Engines Of Ice, AND Hiding Your Transmogrification Talent: For Dummies for spot #10 and stayed up for EIGHT WHOLE WEEKS. Don’t you remember?