Xypher13 Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Xypher13 Gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

hawk007
    Participant

Blood Oath?

Razor Voice?

Wall Blade?

Just kind of spitting off ideas, here

Xypher13
    Participant

This was inspired by Venom of Marvel but this character is NOT from Marvel’s universe in anyway, but my own universe. This symbiotic creature was birthed from pure black matter from another dimension. To survive, this symbiotic creature has to bond with new hosts daily, or it could die. This symbiotic creature also absorbs the personalities and memories of each person it bonds with, therefore making it more psychotic and dangerous. When bonded to a person, this symbiotic creature has super strength, agility, stamina, reflexes, speed, endurance, sonic scream, razor sharp claws, ability to wall-climb, super sense (similar to what Spiderman has but stronger), can use tendrils as razor sharp whips and grappling, regenerative healing and can regenerate from a single cell and it can also turn the texture of its body into either poison or acid and when in acid form, its immune to fire. Its only known weakness is water and to an extent, even fire and long separation from a host could also kill it. The name I decided to give to this symbiotic creature is, “Vain.”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Xypher13- May I offer some advice. Change the spider emblem. Because as much as you say “it’s not Venom” with that emblem it draws the line very close and I wouldn’t really want to have to take it down because it is a pretty awesome design.

Cheers.

Xypher13
    Participant

Origami version 2

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.