Writer of the Month

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Writer of the Month will start March 1st. I will have all rules posted by then. We are doing it by the month until the forum has more people.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

I nominate Writer's “Tale of a seeker”. Since not only is it the only story we've got on here at the momentLaugh, it's also pretty darn good! Smile

I'll possibly start writing something soon. Maybe.

FRM

i second that nomination.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool, let's hope we get at least one more story so we can put up a poll.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Only six days left to nominate. Remember we need two stories to have a contest. If we don't get a second story by the 15th we will carry over “Writer's” story to next month.

Hammerknight
    Participant

With just one nomination we will carry over them into next month. Feel free to continue to nominate stories until April 14, then if we have more then two stories nominated then we will have a poll. If not we will close WotM.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

I’d nominate another one, but the only other story is mine, so I guess I’ll have to wait for someone else to nominate it, if only for Writer to get his (or her) prize… Frown

Hammerknight
    Participant

It’s okay there are going to be people posting stories before long. I may even put out one or two. Plus the only prize is a title.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Wahoo! Another writer has joined us! I nominate roc64comics for Writer of the Month. Well done for being brave enough to join us Laugh

Hammerknight
    Participant

Okay their story will be added to next month nominations.

Herr D
    Participant

Hammerknight? I should ask: what do you mean the prize is a title? We have to “submit a genre and title” with our minimum 5 sentences, so, are you proposing an alternate title, making a title page with graphics, or bestowing a title upon the winning author–I’m having trouble imagining my screen name changed to Sir Herr D. . . also, I couldn’t find the poll to vote . . .

Hammerknight
    Participant

The “title” is Writer of the Month, you have it for a whole month. I forgot that we had a second story I’ll post the poll.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.