World-building: Kairula

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery World-building: Kairula

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 140 total)
  • Author

Myro
    Participant

I like these Kairulan facts of the day.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

KAIRULAN FACTS OF THE WEEK/MONTH: (Not “day”, Myro!)
    This time the subject is: Elementals, nymphs and elemental magic.

1. All elementals and nymphs belong to the same species, regardless of element.

2. The element they take is not determined by that of their parents or their surroundings, but by a choice when they become an adult.

3. They feed on magic to survive – mostly the natural green magic present in their surroundings, but they can also feed on magic provided by a mage. Some elementals have, in the past, made bargains with mages to work for them in return for being fed magic.

4. Elementals and nymphs both get more powerful with age, with the most powerful being several centuries old. They do not die of old age, but can be killed or die of illness.

5. There have been known to be elementals and nymphs for the lesser elements, such as ice, metal, etc, as well as the main four. However, there are no recorded instances of either elementals or nymphs for Spirit, Shadow or the Void.

dblade
    Participant

@Kaylin88100 said:

Speaking of selkies…I wonder what happened to my Dblade prize, a seal tail? Jeff added some other dblade items a while back, didn’t he?

It was submitted a while ago. I think Jeff might have overlooked it the first go around. I resubmitted it so hopefully when the next batch of items goes live the seal body will be one of them.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@dblade said:

@Kaylin88100 said:

Speaking of selkies…I wonder what happened to my Dblade prize, a seal tail? Jeff added some other dblade items a while back, didn’t he?

It was submitted a while ago. I think Jeff might have overlooked it the first go around. I resubmitted it so hopefully when the next batch of items goes live the seal body will be one of them.

Yeah, I thought that might have happened. I remember you saying you submitted it, but then nothing happened! Thanks for re-submitting it, that might help. I’m so impatient to start making some selkies! Yell

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Guys, I made a quiz! Try it out here and tell me what results you get?

It’s not finished yet, so I’d appreciate suggestions for more questions/options I could add. Thanks! Wink

Myro
    Participant

Apparently, I’m a Selkie.

No suggestions on further questions yet, but I’ll give it some thought.

Harlekin

I’m Lupus.
    I think great work for this question stuff.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Interesting. Thanks for the replies. Smile

Dionne Jinn

I got Sylvan.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Apparently, I’m a Lupus.

Trekkie
    Participant

It seems I’m a shapeshifter. Cool.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Much like Harlequin and Vampyrist, I’m a Lupus, so I’m in good company.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Does anyone have absolutely no idea how they got their result, and would like me to explain? I can have a look at what questions you answered and tell you.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I have an idea, cause I always get wolf related things on these sort of quizzes

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Lupus… though I’m a cat person who hates dogs.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 140 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.