World-building: Kairula

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery World-building: Kairula

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 140 total)
  • Author

Kaylin88100
    Participant

PROGRESS UPDATE:
    Added more info to the “Uses of Magic” section at the bottom of the Human Magic page. It also has a picture to illustrate one of the sub-sections.

Also, why does the poll I posted a week ago have only two votes? I can has more opinions? http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif

Edit: On an unrelated note, I have finally figured out to post links with custom text. Yay!

FRM

i was bored and decided to make a selkie/sea-hag. you may use it if you wish.
    http://frmartworks.wikispaces.com/file/view/SELKIE.png/361310364/665x697/SELKIE.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Thanks. Cool I probably won’t use it, but thanks for the offer. You forgot to vote, by the way.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Speaking of selkies…I wonder what happened to my Dblade prize, a seal tail? Jeff added some other dblade items a while back, didn’t he?

Legatus
    Participant

I’d like to see a seal tail.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Yeah, so would I!

Please, people, vote on the poll? Cry

Weilyn

Love the selkie! Looks kind of Lovecraftian!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

OK people, I haven’t posted on here for a while, so here’s an updated Dryad picture.
    Dryad-in-forest.png
    Go have a look at the info on Dryads here.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great job, I like the background you chose for her.

Legatus
    Participant

Gorgeous!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Thanks guys! Hammerknight, I think that’s the most detailed background I’ve done in a while.

Progress Update:
    Added some more info and a picture to the Life Cycle section of the Dragons page.

It’s hatching! Come and see! Surprised

Weilyn

As soon as I read that dragons produce milk all I could think about was how a dragon milkshake would be the most badass drink ever conceived by man.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@Weilyn said:

As soon as I read that dragons produce milk all I could think about was how a dragon milkshake would be the most badass drink ever conceived by man.

I laughed so hard. Laugh

But seriously, thanks for reading. What did you think of the image?

Weilyn

Very nice! I like the nest

Kaylin88100
    Participant

OK, I’m thinking of adding some bonus facts on here that might not ever go on the wiki. Maybe (if I can keep it up) it’ll be 5 facts a week. Here’s this week’s five, anyway. The theme of these first ones is “Languages”.

1. The Centaur word for “grass” can also be translated as “plant” or “food”.

2. The Cyclops language has no concept of lies.

3. The Dragons have over 30 different words for fire.

4. The Ice Dravir language has 11 ways of expressing hunger, and 19 words for types of ice and snow.

5. The Gloamglozer word for “human” translates literally into English as “two-legged prey with round ears”. Guess what their word for “elf” translates as…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 140 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.