Weilyn’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Weilyn’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 379 total)
  • Author

Weilyn

@ Legatus
    Thanks, man!

@ prswirve
    Awww, you’re too kind Smile: Thanks a lot!

@ Scatman
    Thank you! I’m working on one for FDR right now, but I’m a bit short of ideas for the moment. Glad you like the mech!

@ JR19759
    Oh, crap. Should have thought of that.
    Thanks, mate Wink

Some Pawns for prswirve’s Chess Contest:

Black-Pawn-1.PNG
    White-Pawn-1.PNG

This contest was so much fun I’ve already finished the Kings and the Queens as well Laugh

Weilyn

Updated with a bit of shading:

Black-Pawn-3.PNGWhite-Pawn-3.PNG

Scatman

Freakin’ great!

Weilyn

Thanks, man!

Just finished shading the Kings, too:

Black-King.PNGWhite-King.PNG

prswirve
    Participant

Ahh! They’re really lookin’ good! Can’t wait to see the whole set… Wait, what is this? Elves vs Dwarves? :)

Weilyn

Thanks a lot!
    I don’t know, actually. It’s more like “greco-roman-carthaginian stereotypes” vs. “Dark Elves except not”.

Here are the queens:

Black-Queen.PNGWhite-Queen.PNG

Weilyn

Herr D, who by the way is my muse, seeing as how he’s the greatest EVER, was kind enough to write up a sweet bit of backstory for one of my older characters, Wembley the forest troll. Enjoy!

Wembley wasn’t well liked, even for a forest troll. He wasn’t a runt, but his littermates treated him like one. Yet, he lived. No one ever figured out who taught him the human word ‘sorry’ or how he figured out what an apology even WAS. But he apologized to an elder troll for killing a littermate and was immediately cast out. Trolls being on the solitary side, that was something rather eventful.
    Wembley found a human home where the inhabitants were always drunk, and therefore, always louder than necessary. He listened to them, and with a stolen children’s book, taught himself to read and write. He wrote field guides for the ‘human-missed’ creatures in the forest: how to care for them, heal them, feed them, etc. Wembley was wise; he knew the ‘human-missed’ creatures were becoming fewer as the humans took up more room. He entrusted his field guides to a group of pixies, who endlessly taunted the trolls they wanted dead with the knowledge that a relative of THEIRS was a learned archivist and author. The taunting resulted in rampages, and the rampages resulted in near-extermination.
    The books are currently missing. Three precious pages have been recovered. Wembley did some fine work, indeed. The text is in Swedish, American, transliterated Forest Troll, and an unknown version of what may be a Sprite language. The illustrations are good, too!

Troll-CU-2.PNG
    Troll-2.PNG

Scatman

How cool is he!!??Awesome character!Very gentle giantish!Love em’!

Weilyn

Thanks, man!

NÃ¥-1.PNG

My entry for ReverendAreions challenge.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Very Nice background, I may have to steal the concept someday!

CantDraw
    Participant

That is a freakin’ awesome picture!

Weilyn

Steal away, Kaldath!
    Thanks CantDraw! I’m kinda pleased with it myself.

Trekkie
    Participant

That is a really beautiful background and I love the little silhouetted figure!

Legatus
    Participant

That background is stunning!

Weilyn

Thanks guys! You might want to check the challenge out. It’s a pretty interesting concept.

The Bishops for the Chess Contest:

Black-Bishop.PNGWhite-Bishop-1.PNG
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 379 total)

The topic ‘Weilyn’s Characters’ is closed to new replies.