Weilyn’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Weilyn’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 379 total)
  • Author

Weilyn
    My grandfather left this world today.
    He was the man I admire most in this world.
    He wasn’t the most intelligent man I have met, nor the strongest, the wittiest or the healthiest.
    But he was, without a shadow of a doubt, the bravest man I have ever known. He always strived to live life to its fullest, he chose his own road to walk through the world, never backing a single inch against injustices or the evils of the world.
    He was, in short, my hero.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/weilyn/2013/02/Morfar-2.PNG

Farewell, Bertil. Perhaps we will meet again, someday.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I’m sorry for your loss. I don’t know what else to say. He sounds like he was a fine man.

son4
    Participant

Same here losing loved ones is never easy

Trekkie
    Participant

I’m sorry, Weilyn. I hope you make it through this, my thoughts are with you.

Dionne Jinn

Sorry to hear so sad news from you, Weilyn. My deepest sympathy to you and all your family.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sorry to hear, you and your family are in our prayers.

Herr D
    Participant

My condolences. He sounds like a fine example. Pity he won’t be setting it any longer. My hope is that you and I and an unbelievably large number of people will aspire and become so high, that we will be remembered in such a complimentary fashion.

prswirve
    Participant

condolence weilyn

ams
    Participant

My condolences, Weilyn, to you and your family.

Weilyn

Thank you all http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif
    I’m proud to be a part of such a great community.

Weilyn

Continuing on the setting I started a few pages ago, here’s another character.

Shah Mahmoud II of the Mughal Realm
    Mughal.PNG

Saying that the Mughal Empire has declined for the last few centuries would be a great understatement. Pushed back by the Maratha Confederacy and their Union allies, the young current shah now only rules over a small strip of land in the north west of the Indian subcontinent. The kingdom gains a fair bit from the commerce of Hindu and Afghan traders, but its days of glory are long gone and almost forgotten. The shah has neither the ability nor the ambition to try and expand the borders of his realm, but soon enough a unique window of opportunity will reveal itself. Foreign powers are interested in supporting the Mughal, and restoring his kingdom to its former strength, but the young shah must decide if the gain is really worth the cost.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice, looks cool.

Dionne Jinn

What a wonderful nargileh! Beautiful! I’ve been planning to make one with HM (to be used by Sandokan, of course) but haven’t attempted it so far…

Scatman

sorry too hear the news.condolences.
    I really like the hooka design very outside the box.cool!

Harlekin

My condolences. I can’t wrote more.

The hookah looks cool.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 379 total)

The topic ‘Weilyn’s Characters’ is closed to new replies.