Villains

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Another one for you. I haven’t been able to figure out the shading for it, but I have the text file if you wish to have a go yourself.

Laht-Kaled-Savrod.png

Laht Kaled Savrod, once a great scientist, thinker and a friend to Mek Var Lem back on their home planet. However, Savrod was outcast from his home for his more extreme views on using other species as hosts and improving them with cybernetics, instead of engineering their own bodies. He was discovered experimenting with kidnapped aliens and sentenced to lose his body and be set adrift in space. However, his prison crashed on a developing world and he possessed one of the locals, building himself the perfect body and conquering his new home. However, his attentions have turned back to revenge and his sights have set on his old friend, the star-witness in his trial, Mek Var Lem.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Well declaring a winner this week is someone easy due to the turn out of one…but let me give a heart felt thanks to JR for two fantastic characters. Honestly, I love them both so much I’m keeping both of them for the Brainstorm stories, great job sir. I have been absent from the forums lately due to work conflicts, but rest assured the Freelance Universe powers on, as does the contest for creating it’s new great villains. This week, I’m looking for villains for the Mystery Man series. Mystery Man is a costumed vigilante with no powers, fighting to save a city so fallen to evil that most of it’s infrastructure is run my corruption and crime. Think Batman and Gotham type villains. I need an enforcer for Black Jack, the city’s main crime lord. Someone with no powers, but someone brutal and remorseless. Ready and GO!!!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Let’s see if I can make this contest live again…I’m looking for a villain for a Gloom Oracle storyline. Gloom Oracle is the mistress of magic in Freelance, on the level of a Dr. Strange or Dr. Fate. I’m looking for an idea of a magician who can equal her, toe to toe. Limits…HAS to be based in some kind of ancient lore, just as the name Oracle is. Pop culture is also acceptable…i.e. the Wicked Witch from Oz etc… I am open to either male or female, but I wanna see WOW factor here folks. I know yall won’t disappoint!!! And…GO!!!!

Gargantua
    Participant

Character made before but it fits here. It’s Mother of the watchers – Lovecraft’s myths based character. HeroMachine-2-2.jpg

JR19759
    Keymaster

Here’s mine. I can shade her if you wish. Based on a mixture of Saxon/ Viking mythology and Christian demonology.
    A white elf from another, magical, dimension, who was corrupted by a malevolent spirit whilst practicing dark arts outlawed by her people. This action caused her banishment from her home and the branding of her skin with the dark marks, to identify her as a practitioner of black magic. She spent many years wandering her world, learning from powerful dark sorcerers until her magical power was unparalleled. Using this power, the malevolent spirit inside her transformed her image into a much more demonic form. She summoned an army of darkness and tried to overthrow the Elven Council, the government of her world. When this coup failed, the grand wizard banished her to another world and another dimension, our own. Even though her power is diminished away from her home, she is still a formidable opponent.

TChu-Lana.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

both entries so far are awesome. I knew the forum wouldn’t let me down…I’ll pick a winner in about a week so everyone else get your entries in!! For a prize, I’m thinking a redesign of an original character LiveWyre style…would anyone be interested in that??

JR19759
    Keymaster

Why not

livewyre1014
    Participant

Only two entries this time…and while I liked them both, I feel that JR’s entry was more of a Gloom Oracle villain while Gargantua’s entry struck me as more of a full PowerForce villain. This was a really hard decision to make, so I asked my roommates to vote as well to break my deadlock, and the winner is…drumroll…JR’s TChu-Lana!!! Congratulations sir, as promised you pick a character of your own and I will give it the LiveWyre treatment. Stay tuned for more challenges to come fellow machineheads.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@livewyre1014 said:
    Congratulations sir, as promised you pick a character of your own and I will give it the LiveWyre treatment.

Danke sir.
    How’s about your take on Turbo Girl
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/031/7/0/turbo_girl_by_jr19759-d5td2q1.png

Bio: Kathy Collins is your everyday, average 18 year old. She goes to college, parties with her friends, goes shopping, worries about boys and whether or not she will demolish her house by accident. OK, maybe that last bit is slightly different, but then Kathy is slightly different. She was born with the power to transfer stored energy from objects and other people into explosive bursts of speed or strength. The power of these bursts depends on the energy she can transfer, so a static object will give her enough energy to run at high speed for a few seconds or lift twice her body weight for a few seconds. But if she transfers energy from a moving car, she could become invulnerable for a time, run at supersonic speeds for a number of minutes (depending on the speed of the car) or lift over to 10 tons. However, she can’t turn off this power, so she has to be careful when carrying out day to day tasks, because the transferred energy from objects she touches builds up, and can be released with ferocious force if she gets angry or scared. She tries to use her powers for good as Turbo Girl, often with mixed results. She will save peoples lives, often at the cost of most of the surrounding area.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here ya go sir…went with a lower case T since she’s a teenager. Maybe “TurboWoman” will have to have a big T. Hope ya like it.

TurboGirlJR.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

That’s awesome, and fast, how’d you do it that quickly?

livewyre1014
    Participant

I’ve had nothing else to do for two days…so yeah…

Scatman

@livewyre1014 said:

Here ya go sir…went with a lower case T since she’s a teenager. Maybe “TurboWoman” will have to have a big T. Hope ya like it.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/livewyre1014/2013/03/TurboGirlJR.PNG

big T’s or small t’s does it really matter?Embarassed

livewyre1014
    Participant

of course not!! haha

wellspring

So here’s my entery. He’s a Flesh Monk and he graphs human and dragon body parts onto his own with dark magic. Unfortuneately the magic drives him insane.undo-43.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.