Villains

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Okay, so I’m gonna jump on the contest thread with my fellow machiners. Here’s what I’m looking for. I have a hard time with villains for my heroes, so I’m leaving it up to you creators, who have my upmost respect. I will post an idea for a villain, and you will give me designs…and I will pick a winner at the end of each week. Hopefully this will give you all a creative outlet and me inpsiration for story archs. Alright, let’s get it goin’!!!

Ganesha Villain:

Ganesha is the son of Pavartti and Shiva, the lord of destruction of the Hindi pantheon and his wife. Incredibly powerful and strength on the scale of Superman or the Hulk. I need a villain who can match this powerhouse powerwise, someone who is truly a threat for even and a god. Preferablly not another god, but I’m open to whatever you come up with. Show me what you got heromachiners!!!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Quick question, is there a limit to the number of entries?

livewyre1014
    Participant

Nope!!! I wanna see creativity in all it’s splendor…I am trying to impose as few limits as possible. Enter as many times as you desire, I will choose a bronze, silver, and gold at the end of the week and they will be the proud owner of the Freelance comic independant designer title!!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok how’s about this guy then.
    Kargan

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/337/5/d/kargan_by_jr19759-d5mz2r6.png

A human man bonded with the spirits of a long slaughtered race of ogres by a demon, his sole purpose now is to do the demon’s bidding. His strength is equal to that of a god and one blow from his mace can reduce boulders to dust. However, whilst he may look brutish, his master was cunning enough to enhance his intelligence and strategic mind, so he is not a foe to be taken lightly, even for a god.

(I have the text file if you so wish to make changes)

JR19759
    Keymaster

Me again, here’s another one for you.
    He’s called Hiranyaksha (I hope I spelt that right).

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/339/f/8/hiranyaksha_by_jr19759-d5n46jv.png

A demon or Asura from ancient times, Hiranyaksha was slain long ago by the gods for attempting to destroy the world. However he was not fully destroyed and a part of his consciousness survived and began to rebuild himself. He is now back to full strength and looking for revenge.

(He’s the guy who created Kargan, my other entry).

Exiled to a planet lacking the technology to get him home, this alien is angry. Possessing strength and rage unmatched on earth, none short of a God can stop him.

I present to you(using livewyre’s own pose)

THE EXILE
    LWvillains-Exile-1.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

looking great so far…contest open until saturday with winner announced on sunday. C’mon machiners…show me what you got to fight a god!!!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Simply because i’ve just finished him, and he just happens to be a villain, i give you Derek Miller. AKA ‘Entity’

Derek-Miller-1.png

Name: Derek Miller
    AKA: Entity
    Alliance: Villain
    Info: His story really begins when ‘Entity’ starts to take control of him. Entity is another being present on a comet which strikes the lake that Derek is in one night, whilst he was trying to assault a girl in his school. Derek’s abilities didn’t show themselves quickly, he started to physically change; his skin went dark, he grew fangs, claws etc and became more animalistic. ‘Entity’ chose to play with his host, talking to him, playing games and convincing him to do his bidding. Eventually ‘Entity’ is almost completely in control, and very Little of Derek Miller is left.
    His abilities are a type of red electricity, extreme strength and speed, and animal like senses.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Alright folks…today is the last day to enter before I select the winner tomorrow. Already have some amazing designs to compete with, so let’s see if the competition can get even hotter!

livewyre1014
    Participant

First off, let me thank all the machiners who took part in my first contest. I hope you all had some fun…now on to the judgement.

While all of the designs were awesome, I appreciated the backstories for each character just as much.

@ JR19759…both of your entries were fantastic. However, between the two of them, I think Kargan is more what I was looking for in terms of a villain for Ganesha. Everyone likes to see two brutes go after each other. Hiranyaksha is a great character, but the story you gave him I think makes him more of a threat for the entire PowerForce team rather than just Ganesha, but if it’s alright with you, I’d like to keep him for that purpose.
    @ headlessgeneral…like JR’s Hiranyaksha, I think the Exile is a great character, but his story lends itself to a world conquering Ultra-villain. On a more personal note, I am a HUGE fan of the way you shade and color characters…you should def. post a tutorial showing your technique. It’s amazing.
    @ Alexander…more than any of the others, I liked your characters backstory the most. What a cool concept and the design is awesome as well.

For the Ganesha villain contest, the two entries that it really came down to was Kargan and Entity…and after hours of consideration I am declaring the win goes to…JR’s KARGAN. Congratulations sir, he is truly a villain to match blow to blow with the God of strength and the remover of obstacles.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Woo!!!!!
    Thanks Livewyre, I’m glad you liked them both. You can use either of them for what ever you want.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Alright noble machiners, new week, new villain challenge. This time, I’m looking for a Brainstorm villain. Joel Johnson was a psycic with moderate ablilities until his mind was used as a host by the alien Mek Var Lem. Mek’s race is pure mental energy, however they need corporeal bodies to inhabit, so they build their own. When Mek’s ship crashed on earth, his host body was injured beyond repair, so Mek sought out the first human who could contain his essence. Joel was that person, and now, with his alien friend living in his head, his powers are off the scale, and he has the consult of someone with a universe of knowledge in his mind. I need a villain who is connected to Mek Var Lem. Another of his own race, an alien bounty hunter, something extraterrestrial that knows of Mek Var Lem. And….GO!!!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Kett Nova

Livewyre-Villain-Concept.png

A killer-for-hire and a mercenary, Kett Nova was hired by an unknown benefactor to hunt down Mek Var Lem. He is one of the most feared killers in the galaxy and he is wanted in many different systems. He only takes kill commissions and his preferred method is disintegration, but before he kills his quarry, he will take a trophy as proof of his success. He needs his special mask in order to breath, due to an injury he sustained during a previous hunt. He seems to have a personal grudge against his current quarry.

livewyre1014
    Participant

that’s OUTSTANDING work sir!!!

JR19759
    Keymaster

@livewyre1014 said:

that’s OUTSTANDING work sir!!!

Laugh Wink

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.