Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,306 through 1,320 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is the main crime boss of my universe, the brilliant Black Rose. He is one of the smartest humans alive and one of the best tacticians on the planet. His intellect has kept him uncaught and his identity unknown. He started out by conglomerating all of the crime families and eventually became one of the strongest men in the town. His main enemy is Alpha and his rival Nico Morain.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nug
    Participant

Nice Vampy! Has kinda of a Joker/ Black Mask kinda feel to it. Great Job!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks. He’s the kingpin of my universe and the Daredevil show, which is excellent, inspired me to remake him.

Here is a fight scene between the hero Avian, who can communicate with and become a bird, and Flock, a villain who can become a flock of birds, usually a murder. Flock is also the leader of the Rose 10, a group of powered mercenaries who do jobs for the Black Rose.

Attachments:

Vectorman316
    Participant

Nice transformation effects!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is the image again, now having all it needs to be a comic book cover.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Coool!  I’d read that comic!  I agree with Vectorman, that transition effect is great.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Atlas, a superstrong supervillain and father of the villain Titan.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here’s my first entry into the movie poster contest, A Time to Die.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Atlas’s wife and Titan’s mother, Selene. She is a telepathic supervillain with a penchant for mind games.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Atlas and Selene’s child Titan. Titan has led a hard life and as a result, he has become a dangerous foe.

His parents made him go into the family job of villainy as Kid Titan. He used his tactile telekinesis, which he disguised as super strength and invulnerability, to lead a team of teenage supervillains. His team mainly fought with the teenage heroes known as the Cadets. Though the teams were enemies, Kid Titan did not hate the heroes and respected and even liked some of them. The two teams came into many skirmishes, but both teams eventually disbanded, the cadets after the death of Snowball and the villains when Kid Titan disappeared.

Kid Titan was abducted by the Huntsman to participate in Hesperus’s gladiatorial combat. There, Kid Titan was forced to kill to survive and he experienced great pain. While he became more lethal, he also became stronger. His telekinesis know made a perpetual shield of air around him, making impervious to harm and his natural strength coming from his father came out, meaning his strength was now not just from his telekinesis. Kid Titan was a fighter for four years and when he won a hundred fights, Hesperus let him go back to Earth with riches. The Kid was dead and now all that remained was Titan.

He’s now back on Earth and stronger than ever. His time in the arena made him a killer, but he does not like this about himself. He does not want to kill again and knows that with his power, death is the most likely option. He has not returned full time to the supervillain game, though several forces try to drag him back in.

A positive force in his life is the odd friendship he has formed with the Cadet’s former member Psyche. Psyche spent time with SPARO, the black ops superpowered organisation that takes on powered threats, and the things he did with them have made him more similar to Titan. The hero and villain have done many bad things and this has made a strange friendship. Psyche is trying to help his friend cope and has helped Titan try to become a force for good. Titan has unleashed his power when a big threat like Morningstar comes to town.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Another contest entry for a horror film named Wraith. Nothing can stop the Wraith and it never stops.

Attachments:

Maverik1313
    Participant

ooo spooky

Trekkie
    Participant

Good stuff! I especially like those posters you’ve done- that ghostly skull looks seriously cool, and I love the gunsmoke effect on the noir poster. (and I think I’ve caught the names you’ve referenced on that noir one- Glenn Ford, Robert Mitchum, Barbara Stanwyck and Jane Greer?)

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys and Trekkie, yes, those are the names I mashed together to form the two leads of A Time to Kill. Ford and Mitchum, along with Douglas are my favorite noir heroes, and Greer and stanwyck are two of the femme fatales. Out of the Past is amazing.

Here is Psyche, a former Cadet and former agent of SPARO turned dark hero. He is a strong telepath and growing telekinetic whose clownish nature fit his name Psych. He was best friends with Snowball, who died saving his friends by cooling down a nuclear reactor. This event split up the team and drove Psych into darker corners. He became more serious and more willing to go to morally questionable behaviors to bring down criminals.

SPARO, the superpowered black ops organization, saw this and recruited him. Under them, he killed and mentally destroyed many superpowered terrorist threats. His actions with them drove him further into darkness and eventually, he quit, to save what was left of his soul. He went back t heroics as Psyche, a terrifying hero who can trap you in a nightmare or break bones from a distance. He struck up an odd friendship with his former enemy Titan, as their monstrous acts had united them.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is some primordial forest demon

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,306 through 1,320 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.