Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Akita Hayazake, the current wielder of the Enma blade and one of the few people who can resist possession by it. This is due to both a strong will and the fact that he is part of Enma’s bloodline, which makes him less susceptible to the possession. He currently works as a mercenary as he believes the only way to prevent the blade from massacring is to wield it and control its bloodlust to only harm those Akita considers evil. Akita is a man of honor and makes sure to never harm innocents and in fact sometimes goes out of his way to help them. He currently is a retainer of the crime boss known as Demonlord.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is an action shot of Sun Mask, a contest entry I made a little bit ago.

Attachments:

grievas
    Participant

Very nice works.

I like them!

Ciao from Italy

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you and here is Mako, an aquatic hero with superstrength, durability, and hydrokinesis.

Attachments:

Folkly
    Participant

<p>Good stuff, I like the slanting light, very effective method but simple – must remember that.</p>

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Very cool, gotta agree with Folkly about that slanting light.  Also love the color combo on the costume.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys! Here is Demonlord, a demon who has become a crime boss in Aeolus city. He uses a retainer of demon-based villains and rules a significant portion of Hell’s Alley, a poorer part of the city. Demonlord has the ability to absorb the soul of another person(usually demons) and steal their powers and as such, he is very powerful. He has a myriad of powers ranging from forcefields to magic bolts to turning into smoke.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Athena Markos, a superstrong, invulnerable, flying hero. She fights crime without a moniker and is more level headed than other heroes.

Attachments:

GuyGenesis
    Participant

You’ve peaked my interest, why are her feet green?

asubtledagger28
    Participant

I think she looks great and am also intrigued by the green feet. Is there a story @Vampyrist?

Vampyrist
    Participant

Honestly, there is no story, I wanted her to have a more flying pose and that choice of feet conveyed that best. I just didn’t attempt to get rid of the toes out of laziness. I’m sorry there isnt much else there. If you want an explanation, let’s go with a superdurable suit that she believes is too gaudy to wear normally, so she only wears the bottoms and the top which only covers her chest. She then wear normal clothes over it as she is not the mask and cape kind of girl.

Here is some gold guy

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Magic is the use of mana to alter reality. Most people are born with a little mana, but not enough to actually use magic. Others are born with abundances of mana and can become great magicians. There are some, however, who are born with such an abundance of mana that is a curse. These people leak so much mana that reality is twisted and warped around them. Objects become malformed and mutated and living things are transformed.

James Halloway is one of these people. His mana warps everything around him and it took everything from him. His dog was his first victim, followed closely by his parents. Both were twisted into an abomination and either died from the transformation or put out of their misery by the young James. After this, he tried to kill himself, but the magic around him prevented him from doing so. Any wound heals and he has an impenetrable shield of magic.

After the massive magical event that ruined his life, BSH and its magical department tried their best to help him, but their only solution was to put him in an isolated cabin in the woods. He now lives there, occasionally getting some help from more protected individuals who try to help him learn to manage his curse. The main person trying to help him and his best friend is Connor Smith also known as the mythological being Coyote.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a trio of French heroes and siblings who go by the monikers of Liberte, Egalite, and Fraternite. Adele Durand, or Egalite, is the oldest and she has the ability to copy another person’s powers. She is the leader of the three and the most serious. Therese, or Liberte, is next oldest and she has superstrength, flight, invulnerability, and superspeed. She is a mixture of her two siblings and is sometimes serious, sometimes joking. Jean, or Fraternite, is the youngest and he can clone himself. He is the most jovial of the three. The three Durand siblings are one of the premier French superteams and one of France’s delegates whenever there is an international hero conference.

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

Vive la france! Vive la révolution! 😉

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Tyler Vasquez, also known as the hero Concussion. He can fire concussive blasts which he uses to land super powerful hits and superhuman leaps. He also has a automatic forcefield which keeps him mostly out of harms way.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.