Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and since I’ve been doing his siblings, here is another shot of Alpha, my main hero. He is a genetically engineered assassin who upon finding out that he was killing innocents, fled and became a hero. He has an innate ability with weapons and can summon them in a cloud of smoke.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Legatus
    Participant

Love it! Still admire your distinctive style.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks!

Excerpt from patient interview of Kyle Patten AKA Kappa conducted by Dr Derrick Trent

“Kyle, why did you try to kill Shimmer, your best friend?”

“Because he did this to me. He brought me back. For once in my life I was at peace…”

“But you were dead, you’re saying you want to be dead.

“Yes, I want to be dead, but he even stole that from me. Thanks to him, I just can’t die. Believe me, I’ve tried. I’ve put a gun in my mouth, blade on my arms, and even a rope around my throat, but nothing works. I always pop back up. But I’m getting off topic. You asked me why I tried to kill Shimmer, my former best friend. I hate him because he stole peace from me. In the afterlife, it was calm. There was noone trying to kill you, no life threatening crisis forever on the horizon. They had even given me foresight. I was at peace knowing the most likely outcome of my friends and family, but thanks to him, that gift is a curse. Knowing what might happen from up there where you can’t do anything about it is one thing, but down here, I’m perpetually stuck at the crossroads. I see every single possible path that lies ahead and my actions now only cause more paths to appear. And I’m stuck here forever.”

“Well, Kyle, he was only trying to bring you back, to right a wrong.”

“He sure screwed that up. He did it for himself. He was sad and wanted his friend back. Well, I’m back! Yipee. His reasons don’t change my state or the constant strain my brain feels at the potentialities of everything.”

“It seems like your friendship needs more mending than I can give, but let me at least try to understand your pain”

“That’s impossible, I’m a pretty rare case.”

“I’m an empath, let me try, Kyle.”

“Fine”

“Ok, I’m just going to put my hand your head and AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I see it. I see you leaving in five minutes, ten, fifteen, you walking outside, stopping a mugging, an invasion,  my death, you saving meeee”

“Doc, you alright”

“I don’t know. Now that I’ve let go, I might be. Is it like that all the time? Do you always see so many things?”

“Yes, every second of every minute of every day of every week, I see all that might be.”

“I wish I could help you, but I don’t think I can. However, if you need to talk, I’m here.”

“Thanks Doc, but I don’t think talking will fix this.”

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Epsilon or Eddie Nelson, one of the Syncris siblings whose genetics were modified to give him bursts of superhuman speed. This also has resulted in him being slightly unhinged. His brain runs too fast and he is prone to bursts of manic violence. This has made his siblings somewhat wary of him, for he might just hurt one of them if he snaps. After the fall of Syncris, he became a mercenary, but his madness has made him difficult to work with.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Meet the Rolo 5, the newest innnovation from Rolandtech.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Tau or Tara Lawrence, the best of the siblings with computers. She tended to focus more on this than killing and after Syncris’s demise, became a hacker for hire.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is the android known as Nomad. It is the last remnant of a now dead civilization. It now wanders the galaxy, helping out those less fortunate with its strength, energy powers, and its eon of knowledge. It has recently landed upon Earth and it is unknown how long he will remain on the planet. It will continue to help people until its power source runs out, which could be never.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Well , if there’s anyone out there hoping to get COTW next Friday, Nomad is the bench mark you have to beat. Good luck to you… you’re gonna need it.

Dude that is AMAZING! !! !!! !!!!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here are two more of Alpha’s siblings.

Delta was the first attempt by the scientists at experimentation with genetics. It was a failure as David was unable to summon weapons. He could still scan them and this led to him being one of the smartest and innovative of the siblings. He tends to use a pair of gauntlets that have an electric touch. After the fall of syncris he became the new Delta and fights crime with the Defenders.

Gamma was another attempt at experimentation and she was a success. She has superstrength and is probably the best hand to hand combatant of the siblings. After the fall of Syncris she became part of the professional superhero fighting circuit and moonlights as a mercenary.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Very cool, both are great, I especially like gammas gloves.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is a basic martial artist/superstrong hero called Warrior.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is the last of Alpha’s siblings and the only one of the said siblings to truly frighten Alex, Lambda. Lambda or Adam Lawrence was always one of the weakest fighters of the group, but he made up for it with his tactical genius. His plans come into fruition with unerring accuracy and as a result, he is easily the deadliest of the siblings. Combine this with the challenge that his brothers and sisters would give, Alex knows that Lambda would and could kill him. After the fall of Syncris, which he may have aided, he now works as an assassin/information broker. Alex grows wary whenever he enters town because it means something bad is going to happen, and chances are, it could be to him.

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Nice work! Do I detect a slight creator-character resemblance going on?

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I love Warrior’s costume.  That mask is killer!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you both and per Lambda, any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is completely coincidental.

A demon is just a corrupted soul. It is a soul so malformed and twisted that it has become something else. Most demons are forged in Hell, the torture they receive there molding them into something evil. There are some very rare cases where a demon is forged within a living body, where someone is so evil and so twisted that their soul has become demonic. These people are dangerous for their demonic nature makes them powerful and a force to be reckoned with.

One of the most famous of these individuals is the samurai assassin known as Hyazake Enma. He was alive during a period of warring states when his cruelty and bloodlust could easily be sated. He was famous across Japan for his skills with a sword and his willingness to spill blood. By the time he was killed, he had already ended hundreds of lives and ruined thousands more. He had a demonic soul and his soul did not die with his death. His soul imprinted itself upon his blade so that whoever wields it is possessed by him and continues his bloody wrath upon the earth.

Featured here is Hyazake Enma and a poor man possessed by the sword.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.