Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,261 through 1,275 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

I’m liking all the superhero types recently on the ‘machine too!   Fog Mask is a great concept with a great visual.  My fave is Sun Mask! That is a Kickass concept!  You need to more with him!

Cheers!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks everybody! And AMS, I plan on adopting him into my universe. Here is one last entry, Commander Dimension.

Commander Dimension

You are an alien, brought to Earth and trapped here by accident. Now, you must use your innate abilities to battle the forces of darkness, while trying to find your way home!

Dimensional Gateways – Your powers give you the ability to create portals, opening doorways in reality to any location that you can clearly visualise – nowhere is off-limits to you!

Now, you protect Moscow from malevolent aliens, while also battling the evil plans of The Abominable Dr Kildare!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I lied, here’s my last entry

The Crimson Angel

You were a powerful archangel among the host of Heaven until a mysterious conflict saw you fall to Earth! Now, with only a fraction of your previous powers, you must battle evil, while seeking a way to regain your previous heavenly nature!

Pillar of Fire – You are able to smite your enemies by summoning a spectacular pillar of fire!

Now, you protect San Francisco from experimental street theatre, while also battling the evil plans of Reverend Bethlehem!

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here’s my creator club Entry who has some muscular and some height adjustments.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here’s Scarlet, an electrokinetic who is part of the Rose 10, the Black Rose’s personal supervillain team. She is in a relationship with its leader Flock.

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

Your alter ego looks great! Don’t forget to send me the picture (preferably in hig-res) and the text … 😉

Viper
    Participant

^^^ I agree. Commander Dimension is pretty sweet! I feel like he can reach through my computer screen and smack me around a bit.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and MadJack, it’s been sent. Here is Dr Benjamin Harlech, a computer genius who created the AI that protects and runs BSH’s Database. He was murdered by one of the prototypes of the AI corrupted into a virus. Both the virus and the AI have escaped into the real world using nanobots to form their bodies. The latter is trying to stop the former.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a walker, a sort of fantasy AT AT

Attachments:

GuyGenesis
    Participant

I really like your range of characters Vamp.

The general design of your creator club jacket is very cool.

Commander Dimension is classic Vampyrist with the phasing/zones thing (a showing of powers in a unique way that you do). I can picture him being at the mercy of a behemoth’s bearhug then freeing himself with a phasing punch followed by a pat on the back 😉

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks, that means a lot coming from you.

Here is a Mezzian Airship renamed for the current contest.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Claire Bonaparte, also known as Beta. She is Alpha’s sister and the second oldest of the Syncris creations. Like Alex, she is a jack of all trades, but focuses more on rifles compared to Alex’s pistols. After Alex left and became a hero, she stayed with the evil organization until its downfall, working as one of their goto assassins. After its dissolution, she went on to the private market and still occasionally clashes with her brother, neither being able to kill the other.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Rho, AKA Peter Rommel is another of Alex’s younger siblings. He specializes in knives and after Syncris fell became a freelance mercenary. He was most recently seen working under the moniker Rhinoceros Viper for the villain Cobra.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Eclipse, a villain who absorbs all light and can turn the absorbed energy into superstrength, invulnerability, and light blasts.

Attachments:

azimandias
    Participant

wow pretty good stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 1,261 through 1,275 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.