Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

“his fly is down” lol Looks like he may be trying to “blow” himself. Huh?? Huuhhh??? 😀 Anyways… Awesome Job on these. I like your character development with Windshear… The Gauntlet dude is inspiring and makes me want to do one myself. and Blank is someone I wouldn’t wanna bump into. Again…Awesome Job!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks, you went there, thanks and thanks!

Here is Gaunt, a man who needs to consume solid matter to survive. After he consumes an object, all that is left is ash. By consuming an object, he sates his hunger and gains strength and invulnerability. He was stopped on his first rampage when he consumed too much and became so dense, he was unable to move. He escaped his prison cell when Windshear escaped and is now on the loose. He appears to have his hunger under control, as he has not gone on a vicious rampage as of yet.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Valiant is a heroic legacy that dates back to the forties. Fred Davis first used his superstrength and durability during the war and he was one of the first to don a suit back home. He was idealistic and strong of mind and alongside his friend Eternity, helped found the Legendary Legion, one of the first hero teams and a precursor to the hero support network that is BSH. The legion faded with his retirement, but Eternity used its setup to form BSH with the help of younger heroes. As he aged, he passed the mantle to his son John, who then passed the mantle to his son Adam, the current Valiant. As long as there is evil to fight, there is sure to be a Valiant.

Fred’s original costume

Fred’s second costume

John’s costume

Adam’s costume

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

A progression of Valiant

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Raul Martinez, a young mutant whose mutation gave him the ability to generate and control a black goo that hardens into an incredibly durable substance also left him looking inhuman. He ran away from home as a result of this disfigurement and joined up with a superpowered gang. He is not a bad person, just confused.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a fight scene of the mexican hero Guerrero and the fiery Diablo.

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Oh Vamp, I love Valiant! Where’s the favourite button?

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is my first contest entry, William Charm the hero known as Captain Quark.

Captain Quark

You were working in a secret government lab, when a freak accident gave you unearthly powers!

Power of the Atom – Your abilities give you control over atomic power, meaning you can deliver concussive nuclear force,

create or dampen radiation, and generate energy beyond all known limits!

Now, you protect Crescent Island from the Mafia, while also battling the evil plans of Butcher Brisbane!

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

The Ruby Defender

You were created in a secret Government lab, but just as the evil scientists were about to destroy you as a failed experiment, you made a break for freedom! Now, you must use your powers, and avoid those sent to track you down!

Power Dampening – You have the ability to act as a dampener, temporarily removing the superpowers of anyone you encounter!

Now, you protect Seattle from the Westboro Baptist Church, while also battling the evil plans of The Cowboy!

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Fog Mask

You are an immortal being who has wandered the Earth for thousands of years, acquiring many ancient mystical techniques that have transformed you. Now, you must fight to save humanity, while searching for the truth behind your immortality!

Transformation into Mist – You can change yourself into a mist-like form at will, enabling you to pass through any barrier!

Now, you protect Washington D.C. from escaped dinosaurs, while also battling the evil plans of Nowhere Man!

I imagine him as atoning for past crimes, using his immortality and mist powers to help people. He comes out of the mist, helps, then disappears once again into the fog.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Commander Neuron

You and a group of your friends were mysteriously transformed when you encountered a psychedelic mist in the Australian Outback! Now, your sharpened reflexes and blistering intelligence makes you the perfect leader for one of the world’s greatest superhero teams!

Fast Learning – You have instant and absolute recall of anything you see, and there is no limit to the amount of information you can learn!

Now, you protect Eagle City from rogue angels, while also battling the evil plans of Killer Kane!

Captain Giga

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

A joke entry

The Phenomenal Steak

An accident in a protein laboratory has given you unexpected abilities! Can you find a way to free yourself of this power, while also using it to help people, and stay ahead of the Food Hygiene inspectors out to bring you down?

Meat Control – Your powers give you control of the element of meat! You can manipulate and form raw meat into any shape you desire, or flatten your enemies with a tidal wave of offal!

Now, you protect Appleville from unlicensed dental practitioners, while also battling the evil plans of The Funkmeister!

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Sun Mask

You were an archaeologist, investigating ancient Egyptian ruins, when you angered the Sun God, Ra! Now, you bear the weight of his power, until you find a way of appeasing the mighty deity!

Heat-Vision – Your powers give you the ability to project laser-like rays of heat from your eyes, disarm villains, blast your way through doors, or just impress passers-by with your heat-vision prowess!

Now, you protect Victory City from confidence artists, while also battling the evil plans of Dollface!

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

These are great entries! My favorite is “The Phenomenal Steak”. I like how made the steak, in fact, it’s making me hungry.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Vamp, you’re on fire lately!

I really like Commander Neuron. I’ve been looking for a pose just like that lately. I may have to steal it from you. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1,246 through 1,260 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.