Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is the team all together.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I edited the team to include a team element, a belt buckle which allows the team to know where the others are located and allows them to communicate as it acts as a psychic link.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is the first of the new recruits for the Defenders. Cherufe is a young Chilean woman who can create and manipulate lava. She can heat up the ground to liquid state and move it with her mind. She also can cool it in an instant, which she uses to form constructs or shields.

She was discovered by Cascade while the heroine was on vacation. Cherufe’s parents were murdered by criminals and she was using her powers for revenge. She cornered the men who killed her parents but could not bring herself to kill them. Seeing this and the damage that she had done, Cascade decided to help Cherufe by taking her in and adopting her. Cherufe has a lot to learn to control her powers in a new land, but she has a good teacher.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Conduit is the vessel for a vast cosmic force, which grants her great power such as energy blasts, shields, and superstrength. She is now the most powerful member of the Defenders.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Knockout is the superstrong sister of the precognitive hero Danger. She is the last recruit of the new Defenders.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Warq also updated his costume after his battle suit was destroyed. He is now more of a gadgeteer then a powered suit

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is the new roster all together

Stulte
    Participant

You know, I really think you have one of the more distinctive styles of the Machiners here. I can just see one of your characters, and in a second I’ll know: “That was made by the Vampyrist”.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks! Yours also have that quality while also being epic in terms of imagination and worldbuilding.

Here is Alvin Mason and one of his creations, the former BSH agent Xavier Ferrera now known as X.

Dr Mason is the premier geneticist and monster maker of the criminal world and one of the most monstrous men alive as he feels nothing as he twists men into monsters.

Xavier is a mutant who has intuitive aptitude, or the innate ability to know how things work. This made him incredibly smart and able to adapt to scenarios. It also saved his mind when Mason’s mutagenic gas mutated him into an orc, a superstrong beast. He retained his intellect when he transformed and he violently escaped, killing most of his captors, but not Mason. He now searches the world for the scientist, waiting to enact his revenge.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is my favorite piece I’ve created, which is the same as the last favorites contest, my glow warrior.

Attachments:

Viper
    Participant

Star Wars B.C? Lol jk that’s a cool pic.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is a standalone pic of Dr Alvin Mason, the most monstrous of my creations.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Since I entered Glow Warrior in the last contest, Ill actually be submitting my third favorite, as my second favorite Ravana, was in a poll. Mummy is a supervillain who can unravel himself. He turned out exactly as I envisioned him and as a result, he is one of my favorites.

Attachments:

Legatus
    Participant

Those arms are awesome!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is a Greek mercenary who wields one of Zeus’s bolts. The bolt can become lightning and launch off lightning. It can also be launched and retrieved by its wielder’s thoughts.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.