Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Omega, a clone of Alex Patten sent to kill Alpha and all of his friends. He nearly succeeds half a dozen times.
    Omega-casual.png
    Omega-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Lancelot Du Lac
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2013/05/Lancelot.png

Scatman

Icarus is amazing1 love the kneepad for glove(em em…steal it?)What did I say that out loud?Moving along justa cool loohk all round’.
    And Omega’s uniform is soooocool!Smile

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and for that kneepad thing, I believe I got the idea from someone else as well, I want to say it was BB, but don’t quote me on that. That is one of the great things about having a forum like this. It allows for the spreading of ideas which leads to more and more unique images. The act of using other design quirks that you like and making it your own has led to vast amounts of creativity and ideas here. So steal away Scatman, I would love to see what you can accomplish with a kneepad glove.

Declan Maddox, the Shadow Knight of Isendor. His armor is darkness given corporeal form and is very strong. He can summon it and call it away in an instant, meaning he is always prepared for battle. Also, despite his darkness-based armor, Declan fights for the side of good and honor.

Declan-Maddox.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Father Timothy McMahon, a priest who has the word of god inscribed on his right hand. The word means light and with it, the Father can fill beings with holy light, killing most demons and disorienting humans. It also glows in the presence of demons, alerting him of danger.

He works in a very impoverished neighborhood, a neighborhood evil thrives in. Demons came in to feed off of the desperate people trying to survive or get out of the area or to empower those who wish to conquer. Father McMahon had encountered these demons before he received his gift, and was pretty good at exorcising. He encountered a demon attacking a man in an alley one night and he rushed to help. That man he helped was the angel Metatron, the scribe and voice of God. In exchange for his courage, Metatron offered the priest anything. Tim said he just wanted to protect his neighborhood and keep it clean, so Metatron burned the word onto McMahon’s hand. Father McMahon then used his gift to help his neighborhood, much to the demons’ disliking.

He encountered Dylan Blake and initially fought him, detecting his demonic half, but lost, as his angelic half made him immune to the word of God on Tim’s hand. After this, he began to help the hybrid boy, becoming a mentor and creating the closest thing Dylan has as a home.

Father-Timothy-McMahon.png

Father-McMahon-hand.png

Scatman

I just noticed the chest piece on Corona and it is superb,another thing I feel the need to inspirationally obtain from your creative imagination.!Nice way of saying..I am stealing it!LOL!but seriously..stealing it.Surprised

Weilyn

I really like the black and white thing you’ve got going on.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and Scatman, go ahead, I’d love to see what you come up with. Weilyn, I didn’t even know I was doing it, what a crazy random happystance. Alas, this next character has a bit more color on the brain.

Greymatter.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    First of Seven, Gluttony
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2013/06/Gluttony.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Second of Seven, Pride
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2013/06/Pride.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

These are really cool, i guess we can look forward to the other 5 =)

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here they come, image dump approaching.

Third of Seven, Envy
    Envy.png

Fourth of Seven, Lust
    Lust.png

Fifth of Seven, Wrath
    Wrath.png

Sixth of Seven, Avarice
    Avarice.png

Seventh of Seven, Sloth
    Sloth.png

ams
    Participant

Great stuff. You got any more phobia concepts brewing? Those were really cool characters.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Browsing through your thread and was totally blown away! Dylan Blake is badass! Love all your concepts! Still have a lot of pages to view!

Torog
    Participant

Gluttony’s very cool. A perfect example of minimalism done right.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.