Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here are a couple of characters: Genome who can manipulate DNA to evolve or devolve organisms, Kairos who is the greek personification of oppurtunity and an excellent gambler, and Wei Shuang who is a mutant who can freeze things.

Genome.png
    Kairos.png
    Wei-Shuang.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Gaunt, a mutant who has to absorb mass to survive. Absorption leads to the object disintegrating into dust.

Gaunt.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

I was playing with silhouettes and ended up with this pulpish style cover. Available in black and in white. Comments welcome.

Death-aint-pretty.png
    Dap-White.png

Myro
    Participant

The second one has a certain Sin City vibe to it.

Scatman

Cool!Gross!awesome!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Cool silhouettes. But shooting a woman in the back… that’s just wrong, even metaphorically.

Herr D
    Participant

I like the black and white color better but the bullet’s distance better in the red and black.

CantDraw
    Participant

Both of these silhouettes look great.

Those silhouettes are great. I like the b&w one best.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Those silhouettes are awesome Vamp. I love them.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks everybody and here is another edit of the cover using a Sin City inspired small amount of color. Also AP, as I said, Death Ain’t Pretty.

DAP-small-color.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Stepping back from pulp for a bit, here is Leather, a hero whose superdense skin grants him nigh invulnerability and suerstrength. Jeff Bover is one of the first heroes of the new generation, working closely with others such as Shock, Alpha, and Mindreader. He discovered his ability after getting caught in the bad part of Aeolus in the middle of a drive by shooting. When he woke up the next morning, his shirt tatterred with bullet holes, but his skin perfectly fine, he knew something was up. He tested his skin’s limits and became a hero and eventually part of the loose team of young heroes in Aeolus. This loose team would help create the new BSH. Leather still fights crime and can still take and deliver massive amounts of damage.

Leather-I.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Simple but cool.Cool

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Alyst, a Nadin technomage who crashlanded on earth and now has turned to crime to rebuild his spaceship.

Alyst.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

It Arrives in six days
    Cataclysm-I.png

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.