Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Mordred, Excalibur’s main foe next to Morgan Le Fay.

Mordred, like Excalibur, is a descendant of Arthur, though his lineage traces back to Mordred and the rivalry between his bloodline and Arthur’s other children is long and bloody. When Excalibur received his sword, Mordred received Clarent, the original sword in the stone which was tainted by Mordred when it laid a mortal blow to Arthur. Mordred is Excalibur’s most deadly foe as he is stronger, faster, and more adept at magics than Excalibur, not to mention a better swordsman.

Early in Excalibur’s career, Mordred beat Excalibur within inches of death and caused Excalibur to retire from heroics for a year, where the hero trained and recovered from his wounds. He came back as a stronger and better magician which has allowed him to match his villainous relative and even defeat him at times with his now superior swordsmanship.

Mordred.png

Cool character. The backstory is compelling.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is my entry into NHA247’s contest and who turned out really well, well enough for the character to be appropriated in my own universe as Abbadon.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2013/02/Arkhangel.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Moonlight, a healer and hero whose healing skills are unmatched. He can save those who have taken mortal wounds and he can cure even the most malignant of cancers. He, himself, is immortal due to his powers and he has “died” more times than he can count. This has had an effect on his psyche, tainting his original optimism with twangs of cynicism and darkness. Having the ability to bring someone from the brink of death means he can do quite a bit of damage before he has to bring them back. He is a great ally and at times, a very terrifying enemy.

Moonlight-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Outrage, a villain that gets stronger the angrier he gets
    Outrage-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Garuda
    Garuda.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    An entry into NHA247’s contest
    Chaos.png

Weilyn

The fire on Garuda is some of the best I’ve seen on this site!
    Most fire created with Heromachine looks like illustrations of fire, but your fire actually looks like fire!

Not sure if that made any senseLaugh

Awesome work, an any case!

prswirve
    Participant

that entry is freakin cool… i like the whites on the extremeties… looks like he’s dipped himself into some acid or something..

RobM
    Participant

@Weilyn said:

The fire on Garuda is some of the best I’ve seen on this site!
    Most fire created with Heromachine looks like illustrations of fire, but your fire actually looks like fire!

Not sure if that made any sensehttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Awesome work, an any case!

Ditto

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks everybody and here is Tztiztimitl, a mexican heroine who can control cosmic energy.
    Tzitzimitl.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Techlord, a former BSH Technopath whose body got hijacked by nanobots. First they took control, but as time went by and the technopath’s body took damage, his body has been slowly replaced by technoorganic body parts. All that was human is now gone and he is only the android Techlord.

Techlord-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Kabandha, a demon with no head
    Kabandha.png

Weilyn

Oooh, very creepy, very cool, very creative. I like Smile

Nice! There’s not enough headless characters on here Wink

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.