Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is Troy Campbell, AKA Scale. Troy is a student of the Institute who can manipulate his size, becoming both gigantic or tiny, often within moments of each other.
    Troy-Campbell.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Satyr, a hero with mechanical legs
    Satyr.png

Weilyn

Very cool! Makes me curious about his bio.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Basically, he was a scientist who lost his legs in an accident and got new robolegs to make up the difference.

Here is Strix, an owl-like heroine.
    Strix.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Here is the most monstrous man in my repertoire of bad men. Dr. Alvin Mason is a genius, but he is also a twisted psychopath who feels no mercy for his victims. The doctor is an expert in reengineering DNA into new forms. He’s the one responsible for the Orcs and therefore X’s transformation into one. He has created other creatures, but none have been as evil as him. Dr. Mason sees himself as a god for he can alter life with his hands, but he is really a monster for what he twists the life into. Alvin Mason is a man to be afraid of and a man you hope never to meet.
    Alvin-Mason.png

Weilyn

Very cool! I always love a detailed bio and a truly monstrous villain Laugh

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks and here is a bioless cyborg.
    Cyborg-hero.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

A Beserker is someone who has absorbed some of Dr. Alvin Mason’s Berserk formula. The formula rapidly mutates those that absorb it by making them faster, stronger, and much more hostile. It devolves them into mindless killing machines who will beat, rip, and bite anything or anyone it sees. The process is also lethal as the human body cannot take the strain the mutation puts on the body and as such, Beserkers usually die within 24 hours of absorption. This temporary life makes them nothing more than a way to cause chaos, a quick distraction for anyone who has enough money to afford samples of Dr. Mason’s forumulas.

Beserker.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    The Forgotten ones are an ancient race of beings whose origins are shrouded in mystery. The records of them and their era have been forgotten by the majority of mankind and only a few people, mostly sorcerers even know of their existence.

They lived in the time when man coinhabited with monster and it is because of them, the world was split into the world of men and the world of monster. The Forgotten Ones sought power and with their already enormous magical power began to conquer and destroy much of the world.

To save the world from its doom, a group of powerful mages and sorcerers banded together and sealed away the Forgotten Ones and other beasts. Thus the world was bifurcated into the state it is today. As a result of this massive spell, many of those mages died, but those that did survive stood watch to ensure that the beasts they had locked away would stay banished.

Time went by and when one of the Forgotten Ones did escape during reign of the Roman Empire, the few remaining mages were decimated stopping it. The ones that were still alive gave their power and immortality to a man now called Praetor, who was tasked with defending the earth against the Forgotten Ones, if they escaped again.

1965 was the last time one of the Forgotten Ones escaped and it caused many casualties and damage before being banished back from whence it came by Praetor and the Magus Dominus of the time, Arthur Sage.

Only time will tell if any more of the Forgotten Ones shall escape and wreak havoc upon the Earth they once ruled.
    Forgotten-Ones.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    2 entrants into JR19579’s redesign contest

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/11/Flying-Ace.png

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/11/Dr.-Dome.png

Weilyn

I’m loving the pilot guy!

Scatman

Donovan and the forgotten ones are my 2 favs on this page!love the skintone and color contrasts you use !Very clever stuff!

Scatman

effigy and krean on the last page by the way are my other favs and i love the story of Nergal and the eye amulet thingy!!very neato!

Bad-People
    Participant

The Forgotten Ones have a very classic super-villain feel.

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks everybody! Here is Man O’ War, an assassin who can electrocute people through his tentacle gloves.
    Man-O-War-I.png
Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.