Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant
    I tried to make Jormungandr’s tail more 3 dimensional
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/07/Jormungandr-edit-ii.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    One last edit
    Jormungandr-edit-iii.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Yeah, I think that looks better. Smile

FRM

the trolls are surprisingly handsome. i like it.
    great job on the snake-tail.

Aast
    Participant

Love the blue and gold mix on the male troll.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you all and FRM, the pygmy trolls or as they like to be called trolls are much more humanlike than their brutish relatives.

My flag for Xandyr, a country I had in Nationstates a while back.Vampyrist-Xandyran-flag.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Nice! Cool

FRM

nice effective use of the color scheme! very eye-pleasing.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys.

This is Timothy Wells, the Institute’s librarian. Mr. Wells always has his nose in a book and although he seems unimpressive, he is actually one of the strongest faculty members. Those books he reads contain within them great spells. His excellent memory combined with his vast library have made him one of the most knowledgeable magicians on the planet. In fact, he is the expert on magical texts with several powerful people coming to him for translations and help. Don’t underestimate him, for he can and will do anything to protect his students.

Timothy-Wells.png

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Sounds like the sort of job I’d be good at. Cool

Legatus
    Participant

Always love to read about your Institute and its members. Great work!

FRM

cool! u should make a society of modern magicians or something!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks all and FRM, that is a good idea, I guess I should send Nicholas Keye a membership. Or along similar veins, I could make a magic-Noir, which is a fantastic idea. Speaking of Noir, here is a black and white noirish piece with stylistically colored cigarettes.

Noir.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

A remnant of the cold war arms race, Mikhail Lukavich. During the last vestiges of the soviet union, a bunch of supersoldiers were engineered from scratch. About 50 new powered babies were born in the last five years of the USSR. When it fell, the children were forgotten and scattered. Mikhail was one of these children. When he discovered his energy absorption and release powers, he knew he wanted to change the world. For he is Mikhail, one who is like god and with his godlike pwer, he deserves to rule this planet. But he needed help. So he scoured the country looking for his fellow powered brethren. A couple of them joined him, others became heroes, and the rest did their own thing. Mikhail now had a superpowered army backing him up making him all the more unstoppable.

Mikhail-Lukavich.png

FRM

the lost russian super-baby is awesome, and has a similar story to my Gilaman (he’s posted in my thread)! i like it!

also, i think we could work together and pool ideas with this Magic society. i have some characters of my own, and if i posted them right away, i’d feel like a copycat.Confused we could create an entire thread for it (either open for all users to post or not). i mean that as a question.
    and i’m not sure what Noir means.Embarassed

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.