Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here X, an exBSH agent who was turned into an orc. He remained intelligent after the process and was able to escape, leaving a trail of blood in his wake. He is now murdering former workers of Alvin Mason and is looking for the man himself, looking to enact his revenge. Along his way, he ran across his former partner Stryke who was now paired up with Twister.

X-I.png
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/04/Twister-and-Stryke.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

A portrait of Clark Gable for the eventually undone Face Pop quiz

Vampyrist-Gable.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Apparition, a thief who can become intangible
    Apparition.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

The Albino, a mercenary who was given an experimental supersoldier formula which gave him his trademark albinism.

Albino-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

A demon named Moloch

Moloch.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Eli Sage, a member of SPARO who has a healing factor and is one of their best operatives.

Elias-Sage-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

His brother, Jake Sage, was also once a SPARO agent. He faked his death in a bombing and went rogue, becoming an assassin for hire. He, like his brother, has a healing factor.

Jake-Sage.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Using one of FRM’s shared Shoulder heads, I present the serial killer obsessed with all things grim, Macabre

Macabre.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

An updated Nicholas Keye for the critique day. Gave him a belt buckle and a subtle shirt effect.

Keye-Altered.png

FRM

wow! i’m honored!
    i also love keye’s shirt!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Your welcome and thanks.

Meet Julian, an assassin for hire
    Julian.png

OwenJackson

Wow, there’s a lot of good guys. But there’s one problem. The heads are to small. I don’t know one person with such small heads. I know, this is the normal HeroMachine size, but i make the heads a bit bigger, to make them look more real. I don’t know why nobody see this, that they are to small. O.o

I realy would love to see a character from you with the right headsize.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks, but his head is correct. It is proportional to a real head on a real human body.

Two more hitmen.
    Timothy-Logan.png
    Vincent-Burgess.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here are two versions of a character named Wolf. He is a mercenary who can create wolves out of shadows which he uses for several purposes, scouting and attacking being two of the main uses.

The first version is as I have done him in the past, as a lycanthrope.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/04/Wolf.png

The other is a more human like version which is a bit more of a mercenary.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/04/Wolf-I.png

Which one do you believe is better?

I think I like the idea of a human mercenary who uses shadow wolves a little bit better.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.