Update

Home Forums The Pub Update

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Kaldath Kaldath 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #496
    Kaldath
    Kaldath
    Keymaster

    Hello Folks, For those that didn’t know I live in Central New Jersey and have been suffering the effects of Hurricane Sandy. I just got power back this morning, but my dsl is not yet back up so I have to use my phone for internet connection which is extremely spotty at best working one minute and not working the next so until further notice please direct all forum inquires to HammerKnight, Thank you!

    #13304

    Trekkie
    Participant

    Good to hear you’re okay Kaldath.

    #13314

    Myro
    Participant

    Thanks for the update, Kaldath. Hang in there.

    #13316

    Hammerknight
    Moderator

    Good to hear that you and your family are doing fine and are safe.

    #13363
    Kaldath
    Kaldath
    Keymaster

    thanks alll, Just got my DSL back up and running so as long as nothing goes out again I should now be back!!

    #13471

    Scatman
    Member

    We just got our power this morning!Sooo sad I feel alittle closer to you now that we’ve been through that horrible mess.Glad your ok as well!HOT COFFEE!!oh and a shower too!Laugh

    #13494

    Hammerknight
    Moderator

    It is great to see that both of you made it through okay.

    #13500

    Scatman
    Member

    thanx Hammerknight!

    #13507
    Kaldath
    Kaldath
    Keymaster

    @Hammerknight said:

    It is great to see that both of you made it through okay.

    Now we’re just waiting for the Nor’easter they say may blow through here on Wednesday!

    #13516

    Scatman
    Member

    @Kaldath said:

    @Hammerknight said:

    It is great to see that both of you made it through okay.

    Now we’re just waiting for the Nor’easter they say may blow through here on Wednesday!

    Mother Nature has somethin’ against Snookie!Now we all gotta suffer!

    #13518
    JR19759
    JR19759
    Moderator

    @Scatman said:

    Mother Nature has somethin’ against Snookie!Now we all gotta suffer!

    Well you know what you’ve got to do……..

    #13520
    Kaldath
    Kaldath
    Keymaster

    @Scatman said:

    @Kaldath said:

    @Hammerknight said:

    It is great to see that both of you made it through okay.

    Now we’re just waiting for the Nor’easter they say may blow through here on Wednesday!

    Mother Nature has somethin’ against Snookie!Now we all gotta suffer!

    Well Since Seaside Heights is naught but a memory because of Sandy the The fake Jersey Wannabes of “The Jersey Shore” will need to find a new location to film now!

    #13521
    Kaldath
    Kaldath
    Keymaster

    Side By Side, Seaside Heights before and after Sandy:

    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/68010_104619396369335_1380896251_n.jpg

    #11392

    Scatman
    Member

    Just heartbreakingFrown

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.