Torog’s Troll Cave

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Torog’s Troll Cave

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 127 total)
  • Author

Torog
    Participant

Scatman thanks for the high praise. Ditto on the fandom, love your work.

Thanks Soupster. It’s been a fun journey learning and creating. I like Radium a lot and it’s quite a minimal design.

HG much thanks. Yeah I prefer the cool colors over the warm. Gotta force myself to do more warm color designs.

-T

Torog
    Participant

Perhaps the most feared adversary of the Troll Wars were the ogres. Their cruelty was only outmatched by their love of battle. Standing well over twelve feet and two headed proved to be quite an obstacle. For even crippling one head was not enough to stop them. -Ravnnost Dwarven Scribe

Ogre.png

This idea has been in my head for a while. I can’t remember ever seeing a two-header in these forums. Maybe it’s a first maybe not. Also I’d like some suggestions on improving it. It is pretty great but it could be better. Comments and criticism welcome. thanks.

-T

Weilyn

Stunning! Surprised
    Love the torso, the faces and the lighting.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

First two headed character I noticed; damn good!

Ogre looks great. Not much I can think of to improve it. Maybe a tilt to one or both of the heads can add some character?

Herr D
    Participant

Well, you might tamper with the straps, trying to make them look a bit more form-fitting to the necks.
    –But for the real challenge, try to make One-eye holding the tip of Mohawk’s left ear in One-eye’s mouth. Peacetime DOES lead to squabbling amongst warrior types, right?

Anyhow, you’re mostly right. I’ve done more unusual anatomy than anyone else I’ve seen. I did one alien made of 4 heads as a colony sort of creature, and a political cartoon of two front-ends. Hope to see more of your xenotypes.

CantDraw
    Participant

Ogre looks great! The emblem looks fantastic.

Nobody

Amazing work

Torog
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestions and kind words. Initially the plan was to tilt/turn at least one head. But once I began fine tuning it became quite apparent it was gonna be a real pain in the rear. So admittedly I went the easy route on the head turn and opted out. The ear chewing idea is a great one albeit a challenge. I do love a challenge.

Torog
    Participant

Honey Badger don’t care!

Honey-Badger.png

Download Honey-Badger.txt

Torog
    Participant

Lotsa experimentation with poses lately. Here’s Templar.

Templar.png

Download Templar.txt

Scatman

Awesome pose I may need to snatch that.great color choices!

Torog
    Participant

Thanks Scatman. Snatch away. I’m happy to share poses. And happily they’re getting easier to do.

Next up is my entry for the Emotion Challenge.

Challenge-Emotion.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Ooh, creepy! Fear?

Torog
    Participant

Spot on Trekkie. It’s fear.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.