The Soupster’s Kitchen

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Soupster’s Kitchen

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author

Scatman

Yo first off,Love the style,second concepts are fantastic.I really enjoy the whole idea behind Static and the visual power effects are great1Welcome to the forums and keep up the cool stuff!

Maaz
    Participant

Hey, just went through your stuff! Awesome work on all of em’, but I’m loving Nelson, or “Potentate”. And great zypping on Static!

TheSoupster
    Participant

@Maaz said:

Hey, just went through your stuff! Awesome work on all of em’, but I’m loving Nelson, or “Potentate”. And great zypping on Static!

Thanks man, really appreciate that. I’m in the highlands at the moment, so perhaps I’ll get some snow/mountain inspiration for next week…

TheSoupster
    Participant

Next up, Super Mole. Genetic experiments, aimed at developing superpowers in humans, were first conducted on animals. Super Mole was one of the results. With incredible strength, intellect and digging prowess, Super Mole was initially tasked with rescuing survivors from the rubble of earthquakes. However, after seeing his fellow molekind exterminated like vermin in the countryside, he escaped the complex he had come to call home, and took up his place as defender of small ground-dwelling mammals everywhere.

I’d hold back on that Badger cull, Cameron…

SuperMole.png

The idea originallly came from a small rapid-prototyped model I made a couple of years ago. I’ll post a picture soon. :)

Scatman

OK,that’s just way cool!love that lil’guy!Laugh

TheSoupster
    Participant

Wow. It’s been a while. :) Thought I’d give it a shot at getting back into HeroMachine, seeing as how I’ve got some free time now. Hope you like the new creations!

First off, to get me back into the swing of things, my namesake: The Soupster. After he cut himself trying to open a radioactive tin of Irish Stew, The Soupster developed the incredible duel powers of Pulmentikinesis and Soupification: Manipulating and creating soup from any object. A feared crimefighter and a beloved chef, The Soupster now devotes his life to ridding the streets of unsavoury characters.

The-Soupster.png

Also my first time doing an actual costumed hero. Quite fun! Easier than getting clothes to fit too! Anyone recognise the outfit…?

JR19759
    Keymaster

That is the best origin story I’ve ever heard

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Great looking characters and concepts. I “dig” Super Mole and your namesake, Soupster, is too cool.

TheSoupster
    Participant

Thanks guys. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif Before I get onto any new stuff, I thought I’d put up a picture I did a while back of Moses and Danielle together (combined in Photoshop), who I posted individually above. Just so it’s got somewhere to live.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/thesoupster/2013/06/Peace-Keepers.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

I can see The Soupster hanging out at the opening of an Andy Warhol exhibit. Wink

Torog
    Participant

“Unsavoury characters” Great stuff. The Peacekeepers are an excellent example of what I’d call a “real world” take on supers. Less spandex more power.

TheSoupster
    Participant

I can see The Soupster hanging out at the opening of an Andy Warhol exhibit.

YES. Someone got it. :D

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I thought it was too obvious to mention, especially after my digging Super Mole pun.

Herr D
    Participant

@TheSoupster said:

Next up, Super Mole. Genetic experiments, aimed at developing superpowers in humans, were first conducted on animals. Super Mole was one of the results. With incredible strength, intellect and digging prowess, Super Mole was initially tasked with rescuing survivors from the rubble of earthquakes. However, after seeing his fellow molekind exterminated like vermin in the countryside, he escaped the complex he had come to call home, and took up his place as defender of small ground-dwelling mammals everywhere.

I’d hold back on that Badger cull, Cameron…

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/thesoupster/2012/12/SuperMole.png

The idea originallly came from a small rapid-prototyped model I made a couple of years ago. I’ll post a picture soon. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

BADGERS?! WE DON’T NEED NO STINKING BADGERS!

TheSoupster
    Participant

I thought it was too obvious to mention, especially after my digging Super Mole pun.

I was going to say…! I mean I thought it was obvious enough, but maybe I was covering new ground for some people. At least we’ve unearthed the truth now. I was beginning to think it was clear as mud!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.