The Reactor Core (The Atomic Punk’s Archive)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Reactor Core (The Atomic Punk’s Archive)

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 492 total)
  • Author

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@Harlekin said:

I hope you like it.

I change the hair color but i think this version is more tolerate this changes.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4818/tapgbc.png

Like it? Imádom!

Thank you!

Harlekin

You are welcome

You catch my main interest, i like the gender bender stuffs, so this is the reason why i do this for first.

Harlekin

Erzsé és Cica.

Köszönöm a lehetőséget hogy megcsinálhattam, kiváncsi vagyok a teljes történetre.

I very glad to give me this opportunity to redo this two great character, i very proud for this picture. I want to made the personallity of the characterst and i think i do a good effort.

So Mr. Atomic Punk. Your Erzsé and Cica (“Rebecca”) in a new version.

http://imageshack.us/a/img515/8664/68y.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Thank you, Harlekin-herceg! You really have captured Erzsé’s cruel nature.

For those interested, I have several unfinished stories based on historical figures who have been transplanted to other worlds. This particular story centers around Princess Erzsé. The Princess is heir to the throne of three planets. She is a direct descendant of the infamous Countess Elizabeth Bathory.

Rebecka is a nuppa. The nuppa had originally brought humans to their world to fight their wars. Countess Bathory led a revolt and became queen of the solar system. Now, the nuppa are the slaves.

Erzsé is a spoiled child. She delights in teasing and tormenting Rebecka. Erzsé calls her pet “Cica.” I’ll leave that for you to look up.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

I was able to swap my hard drive into another laptop. Still buggy, so original material is on hold. Work has been… well, work! Hopefully, future scholars will refer to this as my “Suck It Up and Deal” period when they present my gallery to their students.

Pop Quiz: Fall

No entries for this Pop Quiz. Which is a shame because Autumn is my favorite season.

Pop Quiz: Chimera

What happens when you cross an elephant with a rhino?

Elephino *rimshot*
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2013/06/AtomicPunk-Elephino_rev.png

Harlekin

You are welcome, and the herceg is too much maybe Gróf http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Ez gróf!

The replacement laptop is holding up. Kind of a return to “normal” (which is a relative term even on my better days).

Pop Quiz: Halloween Masks

No entry. Though I love Halloween, I have quit partying. These days, I sew a quilt for winter. Ugh… I’m my own grandma.

Pop Quiz: Jack-O-Lantern

I’m already missing fall. I hate summer.

Crazy-Eyed Jack
    atomicpunk-crazyeyedjack.png

Prof.Anthrax

That’s a jack-o-lantern I’d really like to see.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Thanks, Prof. Well… the temporary laptop isn’t going so well after all. My new one won’t be here for another two or three weeks. This is really bringing me down… I am bound and determined to get into this week’s challenge, though.

Pop Quiz: Clowning Around

Kat the Klown
    atomicpunk-kattheklown.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Pop Quiz: Mascots

I wanted to design a fearsome mascot not some over-sized furry bobble-head. A mascot who would fuel the fan’s passion.

Fiery Freddy: Controversial female fan favorite of the Fairfield State Firesharks
    atomicpunk-fieryfreddy.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool cat.Cool

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Thanks, HK. I try to not over-think Pop Quizzes. That being said… this is one of my favorite designs. I picked and re-did this one several times over before I submitted it.

Pop Quiz: Vehicle

The Magi’s Chair
    AtomicPunk-MagisChair.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Jeff and Kaldath had turned the reins of the Pop Quiz over to djuby.

Djuby’s New Pop Quiz! #1

No entry.

DJuby’s Pop Quiz #2: HeroMachine Has Left The Building!

Design your best Elvis. This entry resulted in a win. Cameras were not allowed to film Elvis below the waist during his debut on “The Ed Sullivan Show.”

A limited engagement at Graceland. Please, ma’am, do not try to touch the exhibit!
    AtomicPunk-ElvisOnDisplay.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

DJuby’s Pop Quiz #3: Isn’t it ironic!

Use dramatic irony. This is when the audience knows something that the character does not. Usually, with immediate and dire consequences for the character.

Herr D was the special guest judge for this contest.

My Wife’s Out of Town

“Excuse me, Miss… but I’m looking for a date.”

“Sure, sweetie, what do you have in mind?”

“Ummm… your voice sounds deep. Are you really a man?!?”

“Oh no, sugar, I’m no man.”

“Oh, good. My wife’s out of town and I’ve never done anything like this before…”

AtomicPunk-MyWifesOutOfTown.png

Close-up
    AtomicPunk-MyWifesOutOfTown_cu.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Continuing the retrospect. I’m in “summer shutdown mode.” Absolutely hate summer. Don’t try to convince me otherwise. It will only foul my mood.

Quick and Easy Challenge #2 – “Starship”

Can’t find the original link. A couple of “quick and easy” designs. For the Patrol Orbiter, I wanted to try to capture a “2000 AD” comics vibe. Ehhh….

Eagle
    AtomicPunk-Eagle.png

Patrol Orbiter
    AtomicPunk-PatrolOrbiter.png

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 492 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.