The House of Overkill

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The House of Overkill

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 221 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice, but I imagine her parents weren’t too happy with her getting that tattoo. I also like Grimm, the gradient made skull is cool.

Vectorman316
    Participant

Thanks, Vampyrist! Truth be told, she’s been hiding her tattoo since she got it a few days after her 18th birthday (kids, huh?) http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Vectorman316
    Participant

Aaaaaand, I’m back!

Name: Master Serpent
    Height: 6’3
    Powers/Abilities: Acid/Venom Generation (channels through staff), Enhanced Jump, Regenerative Healing Factor, Enhanced Senses, Reptile Manipulation
    Equipment: Serpent Staff
    Alignment: Hero

Master Serpent has always been a mysterious one. None of his fellow heroes really know much about him. He joined the team a few months after the “Renegade Incident”, and has proven himself on countless occasions.

(I’m kind-of drawing a blank story-wise for Master Serpent at the mo, so I’ll edit this at some point in the future when one comes to mind)

<span class=”bbcode_spoiler”>Serpent.png</span>

Stulte
    Participant

That’s a really cool design!

Vectorman316
    Participant

@Stulte said:

That’s a really cool design!

Thanks, Stulte!

Vectorman316
    Participant

And I’m back again! This time with some stuff from the Overkillverse.

Name: Blackbeard
    Height: 6’3
    Homeworld: Karada (currently residing on Sanctum)
    Affiliation(s): The Silent Queen, and her crew
    Bio: An infamous bounty hunter with a distinct hatred for slavers, Blackbeard roams the galaxy with his crew aboard his starship “The Silent Queen”.

<span class=”bbcode_spoiler”>blackbeardpic.png</span>

Vectorman316
    Participant

Name: Blood (sometimes Captain Blood)
    Height: 6’2
    Homeworld: Vo Pak (currently residing on Sanctum)
    Affiliation(s): The Silent Queen, and her crew
    Bio: A bounty hunter known for his amazing skill with firearms, Blood is Blackbeard’s right hand man, and has acted as interim captain of The Silent Queen in Blackbeard’s absence.

<span class=”bbcode_spoiler”>captainbloodpic.png.png</span>

Vectorman316
    Participant

Name: Modem
    Height: 4’7
    Powers/Abilities: Peak Human Intelligence, Mechanical Intuition, Hacking Intuition
    Equipment: Various electronic devices
    Alignment: Hero

A literal boy genius, Modem is the go-to technological mastermind for the superheroes. Always a fan of supers, Jimmy Castillo decided to help them in their fight against evil, designing weapons, suits, augments, and devices. After all, he’s already graduated from college. What else should he do?

Modem.png

Linea24
    Participant

Whoa. Modem looks really good. I like his jacket.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Linea24 said:

Whoa. Modem looks really good. I like his jacket.

I totally agree. I really dig your style and I really like the background you made for Modem.

Vectorman316
    Participant

Thanks, guys!

Stulte
    Participant

Your artstyle is really unique and badass. Love the space pirates!

Vectorman316
    Participant

Thanks, Stulte!

Name: Stormraven
    Height: 6’7 (in suit)
    Powers/Abilities: Weaponized High-Tech Exo-Suit (grants Flight, Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed; contains a Self-Contained Life-Support System)
    Equipment: Wrist-Mounted Machineguns, Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launcher, Shoulder-Mounted Minigun
    Alignment: Villain

One of the two remaining Talon corps. members, the man now known only by his code-name, Stormraven, has made it his mission to annihilate Warhawk and all of his superhero associates. Aligning himself with the sinister organization, CHIMERA, Stormraven hunts down heroes, making him a constant threat to all who put together a matching pair of gloves and boots in the name of justice.

StormravenHM.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Love it!

Vectorman316
    Participant

Thanks, MM!

Name: Xevo
    Height: 6’4
    Homeworld: Narik (currently residing on Sanctum)
    Affiliation(s): The Triumvirate, himself, slave traders
    Bio: He’s ruthless, mean, and just an all-around bad person, Xevo and his bandit crew are always on the hunt for someone to sell into slavery. (like I said, bad person.) After nearly dying in a slave trade gone wrong, Xevo quickly bounced back in the ranks of the Sanctum underworld by ruthlessly killing other slavers and stealing their trades, with some help from some perhaps not-so legal cybernetics.

<span class=”bbcode_spoiler”>http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vectorman316/2014/06/XevoHM.png</span>

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 221 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.